Page: 1

Only Al Gore Can Save the Democratic Party

Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is that a funeral dirge I hear?

Link
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No, Goth, it's the sound of PalJoey spontaneously ORGASMING and EJACULATING at the thought of Al Gore "stepping in."

re: Only Al Gore Can Save the Democratic Party
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The fact that someone needs to step in only illustrates what a shambles the Democratic Party is in.

Meanwhile, the Republicans go into their convention with a candidate that has reached the required number of delegate votes.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Updated On: 3/6/08 at 12:01 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow I never really looked at it from the Right- The D's are in trouble - bad! They have TWO candidates that are BOTH generating record support, driving a whole new generation to the polls. Either one of them is far more popular than ANY Republican, much less the nominee grudgingly selected by a dispirited party. When they come together for the general election, Obama and Clinton will preside over an election cycle that not only will elect a Democratic president with an honest-to-god mandate, but will give Him or Her strong majorities in both houses of congress. Man, those poor Dems.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As much as I like Al Gore, if he is thrown into the mix at this point it will make a lot of people who have voted feel disenfranchised. I just wish Hillary and Obama would get together and decide who will run as VP and get on with it.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And do we have a solution for the Florida and Michigan mess?

Hopefully Al won't have Florida Flashbacks.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What a BS article. The New York post is the Fox News of papers with a tabloid stench.

Bill Clinton is still out campaigning for Hillary. The Dems are in a thrilling race.

GOPs like goth are not elephants. They are dogs. Because they just love sniffing and chomping on ****.
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"The fact that someone needs to step in only illustrates what a shambles the Democratic Party is in."

Yeah, the American public sees the Democratic Party in such shambles that they donated $90 Million Dollars to the candidates in February alone (Clinton $35 Million - Obama $55 Million) and Johnny Mac raised all of $12 Million. I'm sure he would just love to be those kind of shambles.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
Updated On: 3/6/08 at 03:58 PM
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which is exactly why those two should pay for the Florida/Michigan do-overs.
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't believe that anyone who gave money gave with the intention of that money going toward any do-overs.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For what did they give it? I would think that if you donated money, you would hope that it would result in your candidate getting delegates. A do-over would result in that, wouldn't it?
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is for you PJ:

Scroll down a bit in the link to get the story.

Al Gore - Dem Nominee?
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've always said it will be Al Gore, riding in on a white horse.
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"I've always said it will be Al Gore, riding in on a white horse."

Unless he gets thrown in jail for his shady business dealings.
Link
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Halibuton anyone?
....but the world goes 'round
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Haliburton is the correct spelling I believe.

How original. When you need a snappy comeback on anything just say Haliburton & presto chango you have trumped your opponent.

Pavlov's dog anyone?
Poster Emeritus
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh Goth that article is a laugher. Obviously a Gore hater who drudged up every shred of outrage over an absolutely typical IPO. I especially like how he had to end it talking about how much he admired and liked Gore other than in this shady deal.

Methinks he doth protest too much.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, Roxy, that's rich coming from a "but but but Clinton".

South Fl Marc Profile PhotoSouth Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
senile, crazy, old, republican nominee#18
Posted: 3/8/08 at 12:15pm
Do tell us, who is going to save the Republican Party? Certainly not the senile, crazy, old, republican nominee, who sold all of his beliefs (and his soul) to get on the ticket.
Now living in DC. I really have to change my name on the board.
Updated On: 3/8/08 at 12:15 PM
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
senile, crazy, old, republican nominee#19
Posted: 3/8/08 at 12:33pm
My Baseball crashed into "Old Man McCaine's" window and now he won't give us our baseball back. Bummer!

senile, crazy, old, republican nominee
(You dern kids are playing to loud! I go to bed at 5 PM ya know!! Why in my day....)
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 3/8/08 at 12:33 PM