Bam Bam Goes To School

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bam Bam Goes To School#1
Posted: 3/5/08 at 9:42pm
Maybe Obama has learned a lesson.

Never count the Clintons out. He had Hillary on the mat twice & did not finish her off. Hillary (& Bill) will cut the heart out of anyone standing in their way of a white house return engagement. The fact that they are in the same party makes absolutely no difference.

Alledgedly, Bam Bam beats Mc cain but he beats Hillary. The fact that mc cain is the nominee but Bam bam & Hillary have to battle it out (Maybe to the convention) will leave the victor battered & bloody.

The outcome last night bodes well for Mc Cain.
Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 3/5/08 at 09:42 PM
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bam Bam Goes To School#2
Posted: 3/5/08 at 9:54pm
No, it doesn't.
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bam Bam Goes To School#2
Posted: 3/5/08 at 9:57pm
"The fact that they are in the same party makes absolutely no difference."

Why should it?
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bam Bam Goes To School#3
Posted: 3/5/08 at 11:18pm
"Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) kicks off his general-election campaign trailing both potential Democratic nominees in hypothetical matchups, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.) leads McCain, who captured the delegates needed to claim the Republican nomination Tuesday night, by 12 percentage points among all adults in the poll; Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.) holds a six-point lead over the GOP nominee. Both Democrats are buoyed by moderates and independents when going head to head with McCain and benefit from sustained negative public assessments of President Bush and the war in Iraq."
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
vbplayer Profile Photovbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bam Bam Goes To School#4
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:16am
re: Bam Bam Goes To School

...oops. Wrong Bam-Bam.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bam Bam Goes To School#5
Posted: 3/6/08 at 12:46am
That's more than you can say for yourself, Roxy, 4th grade dropout.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)