Page: 1

mishy bamster declares that the untied states as a country is "just downright mean"

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
give the woman a pulpit and let her preach 24/7, y'all!

obama begins with a broad assessment of life in america in 2008, and life is not good: we’re a divided country, we’re a country that is "just downright mean," we are "guided by fear," we’re a nation of cynics, sloths, and complacents.

i love this woman with every fiber of my being
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She must be a BWW member!

(but where's the part I'm supposed to disagree with?)
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is that Omarosa in that picture?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
since you're right in the mainstream of america, cal, and hold views indicative of the coutry as a whole, i guess nothing.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That was about as feel-good as a Melinda Doolittle concert with special guest star, David Archuleta!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought she was proud of us now.
....but the world goes 'round
BkCollector
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
unfortunately, shes 100 percent correct.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
of course she is and i hope she spends the next 8 months telling the american people just how awful they are and that only bammy can save them from their own miserable failures as human beings.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

BkCollector
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
We're not a bad people individually, just as a group. Fear does that.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
like i said, i hope she continues 24/7 to explain to the american people how lazy they are and how only her husband can save them.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

BkCollector
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Did you feel the need to repeat yourself just so that your comment is the most recent one?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
just as much as you need to reply to whatever i type.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We have a new troll I see.

It's been so boring here without one.
....but the world goes 'round
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
new is a relative term.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so i see i'm not the only one who is enjoying her.
mrs. bammy on mccain, "oh yeah, we got him."

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort