Page: 1

For Those Moving to NYC

Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For Those Moving to NYC#1
Posted: 3/5/08 at 10:06am
If you have good bargaining skills, you may be able to negotiate a good rent at Stuyvesant Town. It seems they have a higher than average vacancy rate (5-10%).
Link
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: For Those Moving to NYC#2
Posted: 3/5/08 at 4:12pm
That high vacancy rate? Hilary's fault.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
for those moving to nyc#2
Posted: 3/5/08 at 4:15pm
she did it through her lapdog bloomberg who's even now stringing bammy along before endorsing blondie and becoming her lover if not her veep.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
for those moving to nyc#3
Posted: 3/5/08 at 9:31pm
I lived in Stuy Town for the first two years after I moved here, and I loved it. The apartments are gorgeous, and it's a very welcoming community. Great location too.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)