Page: 1

Disney's DICK TRACY Double Disc Special Edition

romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I have been waiting years for this. Back in 2005 we were promised it was coming soon. Beatty had recorded the audio commentary with several other stars and crew members and a ton of extra's including a longer version that was PG-13 was included. There was also a in depth documentary of Sondheim as he was working on the songs and with Beatty.

Anyone know what the hold up is? I love this movie and can't wait for it to come out!

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Catherine O'Hara was listed in the credits but i never was able to spot her in the movie!
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Catherine O'Hara is one of the gangsters. Look closely around the table during the big Meeting of the Gangsters scene. She's the only woman.

I think she appears later during one of the time-passing montages. A shame she didn't get more to do. Or even anything at all to do, really.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend