Page: 1

obama disparages the memory of another messiah: health lodger

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
by flying to australia to personally pee on his greave. i was aghast. right now it's only being reported by some members of the b. hussein campaign who spoke to me under condition of anonymity. but there's hundreds of them tell me the same story: he flew there in the middle of the night on a commandeered f-15e just to urinate on the grave of the single greatest actor ever to grace ther silver screen. they say he laughed afterwards.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Man, he flew ALL THAT WAY to pee?!

Just as long as he didn't tap dance.

I'm saving THAT for Fred Phelps.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, but did Obama kick his dog and delete him from his cellphone?
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why keep a dead guys number in your phone? re: obama disparages the memory of another messiah:  health lodger
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So is there a consipiracy theory surrounding B. Hussein and Heath's death? There can only be one messiah.
Updated On: 2/26/08 at 03:47 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: obama disparages the memory of another messiah:  health lodger

there can be only one!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Papa, I thought you were taking the high road in your campaign? Since you're running against Obama, does that make you the anit-....?
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But where's the coverage of the McCain Skull-raping Heath Ledger's Corpse story? Where, I ask you?
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 2/26/08 at 04:53 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
roscoe, cursing in any form even when using other characters to alter the words is forbidden by bww and can result in the immediate deletion of the post, thread and the suspension of anyone using curses.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
To say nothing of the charges that McCain repeatedly raped Barbara Bush with a large corncob. Oh CNN, have you no shame?
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You got that backwards, Roscoe: It was Barbara Bush who raped John McCain with the corncob.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You're both wrong. It was the corncob that raped Obama with Babs.
....but the world goes 'round
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ah, my sources got it backwards. But they sure didn't get it wrong about McCain's known predilection for performing abortions in low-income neighborhoods and selling the results to school lunch programs.

Damn that media for not covering it! Anderson Cooper, where are you?

tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL
....but the world goes 'round
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He's right here. He's busy.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, Andy. When you could be buying the photos of McCain and Mitt Romney doing blow with Ted Haggard, and then really doing blow with Ted Haggard.