Page: 1

Chris Matthews gets hot for Obama

Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Chris Matthews gets hot for Obama#1
Posted: 2/13/08 at 3:59pm
Chris Matthews on hearing Obama's speech Tuesday night:

"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event. He speaks about America in a way that has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment."

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Updated On: 2/13/08 at 03:59 PM
AnnaK<3LMIP Profile PhotoAnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Chris Matthews gets hot for Obama#2
Posted: 2/13/08 at 4:04pm
Dirty.
But not as dirty as the Obama Girl.

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Chris Matthews gets hot for Obama#2
Posted: 2/13/08 at 4:06pm
I know what he means. When I heard this quote "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." — President Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004- I felt something run down my leg.

Won't it be nice to have a president who can speak proper English, in full sentences?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
AnnaK<3LMIP Profile PhotoAnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Chris Matthews gets hot for Obama#3
Posted: 2/13/08 at 4:07pm
Might be. But then we'd lose our edge.
I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.