Page: 1

Indiana Jones 4 Trailer Debuts on GMA on 2/14

worrell4077
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
From Comingsoon.net:

"Paramount Pictures and Lucasfilm Ltd. officially announced today that the first teaser trailer for the highly anticipated Indiana Jones adventure Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Harrison Ford in the title role, will debut in theaters across the globe on February 14, 2008.

The trailer will air exclusively on ABC's "Good Morning America" that morning between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Immediately thereafter, the footage will be available at the film's official site IndianaJones.com, Yahoo! Movies and in motion picture theaters.

On May 22, Indiana Jones is back in a new globe-trotting adventure, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Harrison Ford as Indy, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a Lucasfilm Ltd. Production. The movie features an outstanding cast, including Oscar® winner Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Ray Winstone, John Hurt, Oscar® winner Jim Broadbent and Shia LaBeouf. Frank Marshall is the film's producer. George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy are the executive producers. The screenplay is by David Koepp from a story by George Lucas and Jeff Nathanson."

I for one can't wait to see the trailer. Even though they are going to post it online afterwards, I'm still taping GMA.

Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Awesome. Can't wait to see it on Russell Crowe Fightin' 'Round The World.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cruel...

Have you started therapy yet?

You know, the therapy that you promised us?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
TheActr97J Profile PhotoTheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
In his defense, that was a really funny episode of South Park...
"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

erikaamato
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ooohh... I'm excited Karen Allen is in the film! Way to preserve continuity! re: Indiana Jones 4 Trailer Debuts on GMA on 2/14
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'd be excited if it were like 1992.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
worrell4077
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Awesome. Can't wait to see it on Russell Crowe Fightin' 'Round The World."

Bad joke cruel, bad joke. Nice intentions, but bad joke.

I for one am very excited to see KOTCS. Hopefully it's more intone to the spirit of Raiders, but it should be fun. They decided since it was set in the 50s, to give it the feel of B-Rated sci fi movies, but I think there would still be the feel of the 1930s cliffhangers from the past three movies.
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Bad joke cruel, bad joke. Nice intentions, but bad joke."

or were they...........cruel intentions?

waka waka!
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."