Is That You In Your Avatar - Sweet Sixteen!

JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm not just ANY attention whore, though...*casts a pointed sidelong glance at Rath and Stagey*

I am the Most Lovable Attention Whore Who Ever Whored For Attention! ::bats eyelashes:: See?

Really, though...I physically begin to wither and die if attention is not paid on a regular basis. I'm very Little Edie that way.
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think Scott is an attention whore as well.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh puhLEEZE. I'm not even in the top 20 around this place anymore.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
at times we all are. At least everyone in this thread. Except maybe Tink and Deet.
....but the world goes 'round
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*chokes from laughter*
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok, except for Tink.
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am? I hope not.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I may be a whore, but not of the attention variety.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are in your own special way, Golden Girl.

And Stagey...ah, hell, nevermind. *goes back to his database*
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*side glance to evvvvveeeryone*
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I stand by my one exception.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
in my own special way?

to the people I call, "come by my bags full of crumbs," ?
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 1/31/08 at 01:07 PM
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Honey, if your bag is full of crumbs, I don't wanna be anywhere near you when you come.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ugh, well that ain't right.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Rosalind Profile PhotoRosalind Profile Photo
Rosalind
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Mateo, I like your Oprah.

Speaking of Op...era, I'm in Opera Class right now. We're talking about Salome.
"Just remembering you've had an 'and' when you're back to 'or' Makes the or mean more, than it did before..."
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Okay, first of all, to post on a message board, you have to have some attention whore in you. All that is left to dissect is the actual ratio.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My Oprah?
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YOUR OPRAH!

HAHAHA! I love you Roz.
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HAH...she called your Tracy and Oprah...sort of hilarious.

Akiva
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I ADORE Salome! Some of the best woodwind scoring in the entire operatic repertoire...
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...which is how Jaily judges opera. Even THAT is all about him!!
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What's his ratio Rath?
Rosalind Profile PhotoRosalind Profile Photo
Rosalind
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Jailyard: I do too! I've been listening to it for days. We're also studying Turandot right now. Oooh Puccini.

Mateo: Pardon me...it looks like the Oprah statue.

I'm ducking my head sheepishly.

Thank you Taz. Hahaha. I'm a bonehead.
"Just remembering you've had an 'and' when you're back to 'or' Makes the or mean more, than it did before..."
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh, who cares about what's going on ON stage?

Anything too stupid to be said is sung, I always say.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL Roz. Too cute.

It's actually Edna.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"