Is That You In Your Avatar - Sweet Sixteen!

MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that's how it was at my last job. But here I try to take my official hour since I ain't technically getting paid for it. But to leave early tomorrow I was going to work 1/2 lunch today, so I brought something in. Yeah I'm working the whole time, lol, while eating my lunch.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thought I would drop in to say hi. Hi!
JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mah cooter itchez, y'all.
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Weird, a Tracy Shaped-Oscar just talked to me...

Akiva
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Like currently, everything Foster says I think he (Cheyenne) is wishing for it to come true.

Like, "Scott please be mine!" *crosses fingers*
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Tink, every job I've ever had where I did get a lunch break, if I ever tried to eat at my desk so I could play online or whatever, I'd always end up with people coming to me with stuff to do and questions, etc. It never works out.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So you picture me as the Patriots emblem, Akiva? Incidentally, Tink, your boy Plaxico was talking shIt the other day.

Howdy, mauri!
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
or that one must have gender specific Avs, or I just assume thats who they are.

Currently, Tink is a boy.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have no problem being the Divine Miss P.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Matty!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For me, It's only when posters have people in their Avs.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I constantly think of ya'll as your avs. I sometimes have to remind myself that Mateo is not a member of the Hairspray cast.
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't imagine why anybody would associate my av with my real-person-ness...*shrug*
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OH, but I am.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Of course, I wouldn't mind being Kerry Butler. What do you say Foster, wanna take over Xanadu?
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
<- or I'm a 'cast' member of Hairspray.

hehe.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
People assume Akiva from 2 years ago is talking to them when I talk then.

Akiva
MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hmmm, well if I have to be a boy, Andy is defintitly one of the ones to be! I would just never leave the house! re: Is That You In Your Avatar? - Sweet Sixteen!

Stagey - that wasn't taking BS. This whole freakin media junkit has been a joke. They are tryin to stir up every little thing. I'm glad someone finally came out with some confidence rather than the wussy "I dunno, just trying to focus, etc." that both teams are doing.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't help but notice that it's been a tremendously long time since we've paid attention to me re: Is That You In Your Avatar? - Sweet Sixteen!
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi Jaily!
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bless you, Kerry. Bless you, my child.
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What can I say? I have a weakness for attention whores.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well you're in the right place then.
....but the world goes 'round
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But he gave the game a final tally of 23-17, in your favor. Come on, he's gotta give us more credit than that. Last we faced-off, it was 38-35. Not saying we have the upper hand, but I think we can do much better than 17.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Don't I know it.

And now I'm off to class. Hasta luego.