Is That You In Your Avatar - Sweet Sixteen!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's set and ready to go!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Deet, where you be?

Close this mofo!
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm here. Start the countdown.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
midnghtdolphin Profile Photomidnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hey, it's my bday soon too.
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When's your birthday, middy?
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
March 14. I looked at her profile.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
midnghtdolphin Profile Photomidnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
good job deet.
scott68 Profile Photoscott68 Profile Photo
scott68
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Investigatory journalism if I've ever seen it, that.
"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
who's starting thread 18?
....but the world goes 'round
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
someone who is 18.

Isnt Robbie?
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah!
-Kad

D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's an inspired idea, Matty!
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Then he should.

ETA: THAAANKS!
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 2/19/08 at 09:18 PM
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
great idea, except he's 19.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
KILLJOY!

What about DGG?
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Robbie's 18 until May 24th.
-Kad

mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OHHHH!

(Foster, how do you know that?)
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
blah blah blah

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*hands Tink her Tony Award for Outstanding Lyrics*
-Kad

mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Tink, read toward the end of the last page.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well hopefully 17 will long be over by then.

What about scott though?
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hes 20, aint he?

regardless, he can start it if he wants.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hehe, i totally forgot Matty. Me look right now!!

And D2, you sure know how to flatter a girl! re: Is That You In Your Avatar? - Sweet Sixteen!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Updated On: 2/19/08 at 09:22 PM
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Scott's 19 until June!
-Kad

D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Let's just end this sucker.