3 girls and their Buddy

miketron Profile Photomiketron Profile Photo
miketron
Swing
Swing
3 girls and their Buddy#1
Posted: 1/25/08 at 2:10am
Did anyone else on here see this tour of Emmylou Harris, Patty Griffin, Shawn Colvin, and Buddy Miller? I saw it tonight in Cleveland. It was incredible! It didn't hurt that I had front row seats....3 girls and their Buddy Seriously though, they all gave phenominal performances. I went particually to see Patty Griffin (2nd time and counting) so of course I'm a little biased to say she was phenominal. I'm not overly familiar with the material of Emmylou Harris, Shawn Colvin, and Buddy Miller...but they were all on the top of their game. For the final encore they performed Griffin's "Mary" with Emmylou Harris and Shawn Colvin singing the background vocals, it was one of the most haunting things I have ever heard. Of course there was that one person that was taking pictures with the flash on...and they happened to be sitting in the second row. Seriously, if you're going to take pictures try not to be so obvious. They were holding their up in the air taking pictures, the performers saw the flash and the camera, the ushers were standing right by the person. If anyone gets the chance to catch the final performance tonight in Pittsburgh they should definately go.