Page: 1

aging action-movie-star declares former pow too old for presidency

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
walker texas ranger claims that the angry man needs a walker and thus cannot be president.

i love this campaign season!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 1/21/08 at 10:02 AM
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did you just call Chick Norris a actor?

you should be ashamed
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh this is just too much.......love it
Huckabilly must really be worried
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yer right, liv. it's fixed now

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yes but you're missing the point--the point is that Norris is an aging REPUBLICAN action-movie-star declaring McCain too old for presidency

We LOVE all the Republican in-fighting this election! It's karma biting the GOP in its elephantine ass!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
see my other thread for the democratic infighting, pj.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Night of Iowa my guy friend and I had a conversation about Chuck Norris.

He said, quite sarcastically, that Huckabee would undoubtely get the win because of his endorsement. I responded, "Well, don't underestimate him, Chuck Norris is certainly the most relevant political figure of our era."

What can I say? The man knows what he's talking about. *eye roll*

"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
this cracks me up

"The former Arkansas governor, coming off a disappointing second-place finish in the South Carolina GOP primary to McCain, distanced himself from Norris' comments.

"Only John McCain and his hairdresser know for sure," he quipped, at a ranch house on the sprawling East Texas estate. "It is a very stressful position. ... I'm not going to say he's too old. I think he's got a lot of inner strength, good genetic factors by his mom."

Huckabilly is such a deceitful bag of crap
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm not going to vote for Mc Cain, but STFU, Chuck. The man spent five freaking years in a tiger box.
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just heard on MSNBC that McCain responded by saying (I don't have the exact quote) that he should send his 95-year-old mother to wash Norris' mouth out with soap.

*nods* Yeah, I could definitely get behind that kind of sass.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
South Fl Marc Profile PhotoSouth Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think I could even name a Chuck Norris movie, I know I never saw one.
I love how Conservative Republicans have to go past the "D" list to get endorsements. Are their actually people who care what Chuck Norris thinks?
Now living in DC. I really have to change my name on the board.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
maybe just as name recognition, marc.
a disturbing tale

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

orangeskittles Profile Photoorangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Perhaps you should edit it again to say "TV-star".

I almost wished he had said something about McCain needing a walker. Almost as funny as the media "exposing" that Barack Obama's ancestors owned slaves. Slave owners and cripples could NEVER be president!
Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
now, now, it was a slave-owner that founded the democrats' party.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is Chuck Norris still alive or is he being operated by remote control?
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."