Page: 1

SATC movie poster looks like Patti GYPSY poster, only better

Dolly_Levi Profile PhotoDolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Click to see the first poster from the upcoming SATC movie. I think it looks similar to the new Patti/GYPSY poster ... thoughts?
Poster
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I like it. However, it consistently bothers me that the other women are rarely featured on such advertisements.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What other women?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Meh. Whatever makes the queens twitter.

This flick is gonna BOMB.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Exactly, Joe.
Updated On: 1/17/08 at 11:32 AM
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"This flick is gonna BOMB."

What exactly is the storyline? Where can this movie go? All four of the women are now partnered so there goes the sex part of the movie.

I can't believe they are bringing Mario Cantone back. Obviously the women need a gay friend, and the Stanford character was too mousy. But there is no reason for Cantone to be in the story.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love that poster.
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I like it, too! And I LOVE Mario Cantone. He stole every scene he was in. Plus, Anthony was a lot more fun than Sanford.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I agree about Mario. I can't think of anyone better to play that part. He's also a really nice guy, so I'm glad he has the work.
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Jimmcf Profile PhotoJimmcf Profile Photo
Jimmcf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I will be first in line with my $12!
My mother always used to say, "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana." - Rose Nyland
AnnaK<3LMIP Profile PhotoAnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The brunette one is the prettiest.
I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.
justagirl2 Profile Photojustagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ooh, I like it! I absolutely can't wait.

I do wish the other 3 got a BIT more exposure, though...seeing as Carrie's my least favorite. Yeah, she's the star, but still.
Updated On: 1/17/08 at 02:29 PM
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love the "get carried away" tagline. Love the poster. Can't wait for the movie.
I hated Mario Cantone's character, loved Stanford.
I hope Marian Seldes makes another appearance as Big's mom.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"