Page: 1

best foodie restaurant website..(and more)

thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
http://morimotonyc.com
VERY COOL!

NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2008.

During the week of Jan 21-25 Jan 28-Feb 1 will be restaurant week, where a prix-fixe dining experience will make any bargain hunter full. Lunch $24.07 and Dinner $35.00, I guess a deal if you frequent some of the restaurants that partake in this New York event, such as 21 Club, Union Square Café and TAO. Fortunately or unfortunately (however your wallet sees it), I have been to 21 Club during restaurant week last year and found the food and the experience rather lovely however with the glass of table wine and some water (not tap) the bill for 2 diners came out to a whooping $ 66 + tip. You don't need me to tell you that Restaurant week is NOT CheapAss, however the prices are reasonably much more affordable then what they are usually. So take advantage of it and treat someone nice – like ME!

www.nycvisit.com/restaurantweek/ to reserve a seating for you and me click on the link!

*** Just Reviewed Maoz (38 Union Sq E, New York, NY 10003)

Let's Get Eatin!
http://nycvisit.com/restaurantweek/
Young

http://www.CheapAssFood.com
Updated On: 1/16/08 at 07:09 AM
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think it's visually appealing at all. And I hate the gray striped background.
Mamie Profile PhotoMamie Profile Photo
Mamie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Really? I thought that looked pretty cool and sophisticated.
www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, it's no Raku.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
doodle...imagine a floating, sleeping waiter!
Updated On: 1/16/08 at 09:52 AM
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
does everyone's favorite shiller know about this?
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Me, too, Mamie. If you click on every link, it's quite creative and new!. Remember, foodies, restaurant week in nyc starts Jan 21.
go to restaurantweek.com
Great places -- easy prices!