Page: 1

Digital tv question

sesot Profile Photosesot Profile Photo
sesot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Digital tv question#1
Posted: 1/11/08 at 9:16pm
Don't laugh, I am technologically challenged. Anyways I heard we have to have a digital tv by the end of this year, because next year all tv will be broadcasst in digital format only. Then I heard it will be HD. I though High definition and digital were 2 different things- am I wrong. Do you have to have a tv that does both. If you have an older tv how do you know if it is digital or not? I know it isn't HD. Why are they making this switch anyways?
vbplayer Profile Photovbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Digital tv question#2
Posted: 1/11/08 at 9:25pm
Your cable company will need to provide a cable box. It would be best to call your cable provider directly.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Digital tv question#2
Posted: 1/11/08 at 11:38pm
You only need to change if you get your TV through an antenna. If you have the dish or cable you are OK.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.