Page: 1

The Lowest Fox News Has Ever Sunk?

StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Lowest Fox News Has Ever Sunk?#1
Posted: 1/11/08 at 4:01am
I'm no fan of Fox News, but this is absolutely disgusting. I'm searching through various YouTube clips and came across this, Fox News' "obituary" of Vonnegut that aired the day after he died, in which they snidely smear him to no end. The ending is particularly distasteful.

This aired the DAY AFTER HE DIED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XWbuJjJGU
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Lowest Fox News Has Ever Sunk?#2
Posted: 1/11/08 at 9:24am
Its Fox, you were expecting class and dignity? LOL! Republicans are just idiots when its someone they don't like. Rush Limbaugh was making JFK jr. jokes hours after his plane crashed. HOURS! I remeber reading an editorial when Kurt Vonnegut died about this telecast. Not only did they not appologize, but similar news casts by other anchors at Fox also smeared him like this.Lets not forget the things FOx did in 2004 with John Kerry and the swiftboats liars. Fox also used the same swiftboat liars to do a job on John McCaine in 2000. Yeah, Fox has no decency standards at all!
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Lowest Fox News Has Ever Sunk?#2
Posted: 1/11/08 at 4:22pm
But you think they'd at least put their bias on hold to show some respect for the man the day after he died. This was supposed to pass as his obit.

I guess I overestimated their decency.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.