Page: 1

Reality show updates: The Mole, Shear Genius, Tabatha

doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, The Mole is returing for a new season:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169920,00.html

Shear Genius will be back, and last year's contestant, Tabatha, has a show of her own!
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/shear_genius/2008_Jan_07_tabatha_spin_off
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile PhotoBrave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yay fro Tabby! I loved her!
"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It sounds like it could be okay...giving the "Gordon Ramsay" makeover on salons, but she is so NOT well known. He was a greatly successful chef, author and restauranteur. I'm not sure people will care.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am so excited to see The Mole come back! That was such a great show. I really didn't feel it needed any changes. I'm kinda wary about the whole audience playing along thing, but at least it's not that God-awful celebrity version. I assume Anderson Cooper returning as host would be hoping for too much.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I *LOVED* The Mole and the Celebrity edition KILLED it. I'm very excited to see it return!
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
CyCoSpAz2 Profile PhotoCyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SO excited for The Mole!
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG THE MOLE.

And i loved the celebrity edition mostly because Kathy Griffin is a goddess.

I can't wait.