Page: 1

Tonight at the Duplex

Martin
Swing
Swing
Tonight at the Duplex#0
Posted: 1/7/04 at 2:37pm
I love this composer, so I wanted to just inform everyone again. Plus, I loved Kate Wetherhead in Sarah Plain and Tall.

Composer and Lyricist Scott Alan takes the stage January 7th and 14th at the Duplex
Cabaret Theater to present songs from Detour and his new musical Piece.
Scott Alan will accompany and perform with the talents of gospel recording artist Jill
Zadeh, Sarah, Plain and Talls Kate Wetherhead, Courtney Balan, Lauren Thomas,Peter
Previti and Zakiya. Mr. Alan will be joined on piano by Piece musical director/arranger
Randy Cohen (Aida, Titanic, Tick, Tick...BOOM! tours) Wednesday January 7th and 14th,
9pm. For more information, visit www.scottalan.net.
Scott Alan, cousin of Ricky Ian Gordon (My Life With Albertine, Dream True), recently
returned home to New York after premiering his latest musical Detour at the Complex
Theater in West Hollywood, California. Currently Scott Alan is workshopping his new
musical Piece with playwright John Cassel and Musical Director/Arranger Randy Cohen.
The Duplex Cabaret Theater is located at 61 Christopher Street in the West Village.
There is a $12 cover and a two-drink minimum. Call (212) 255-5438
To dream the impossible dream
Martin
Swing
Swing
re: Tonight at the Duplex#1
Posted: 1/7/04 at 3:42pm
does anybody know if you have to be 21 to go to the Duplex ?
Martin
Swing
Swing
re: re: Tonight at the Duplex#2
Posted: 1/8/04 at 1:25am
who else was there tonight ? Wasn't it simply amazing ? Jill Zadeh ? Lauren Thomas ? Courtney Balan ? amazinggggggggg. Zakiya Young ? Incredible. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SHOW. Who else was there ? It was sold out.
markthomas Profile Photomarkthomas Profile Photo
markthomas
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: re: re: Tonight at the Duplex#3
Posted: 1/8/04 at 1:29am
Yes ....AMAZING !! I agree ... The songs from the new musical Piece were my favorite though. That Peter Pan song made me cry.