The View Needs To Replace Elizabeth Hasselback

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile PhotoBrave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She's done with. Replace her with Ivanka Trump. She's articulate, funny, and hot. WAAY better than Lizzie H. I would say Kathy Griffin, but there is already 3 comediennes.
"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop
TheActr97J Profile PhotoTheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Replace Sharri Shephard! That woman is a moron!
"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

Rose_MacShane Profile PhotoRose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sherri Shepherd: Stupidest person on TV? I think so.
http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The View Needs To Replace Elizabeth Hasselback

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
maya5892 Profile Photomaya5892 Profile Photo
maya5892
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Classy.

re: The View Needs To Replace Elizabeth Hasselback
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hardcore boobage.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
soapguy17 Profile Photosoapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Part of me still manages to like Sherri for some reason. Of couse we all have to admit that some dummies are likeable dummies.
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DAYUM.

And you can't replace Lizzie. Where are you going to find another republican in the entertainment industry to replace her with?
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 12/31/07 at 04:59 PM
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
JG, if Sara loses to much weight you could always make the swicth to Sherri.
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.
cmleidi
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
They had an articulate, charismatic Republican woman (Amy Holmes) on the show when Rosie was on. I always hoped they's replace EH with her. I have not watched The View on a regular basis since Rosie left. I've seen two episodes with the full cast and I was bored out of my mind. It's obvious that Bill Geddie and BW do not want to tackle any worthwhile subjects that may cause controversy. I may have chosen the wrong two episodes to watch, but I doubt it. From what I've read and seen on the Soup, Sherri Shepherd is an outright moron. This is what daytime television needs?
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
articulate, charismatic Republican woman

These exist?
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, what Soapy, you think I'm just a chubby chaser? Sherri could NEVER replace the Sara. Sara is much thinner now than when I fell in love with her and I still love her. You can't mess with our bond.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
<- - -Backs off giggling

No, I just thought your main squeezes had to wear at least an 8. re: The View Needs To Replace Elizabeth HasselbackThe women you have on the side are the skinny ones.
BroomstickBoy Profile PhotoBroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think it was a mistake adding a fifth co-host. They were fine with just four. I thought they were already done when they brought on Whoopi. She has enough smarts for two co-hosts. Perhaps they wanted to take some heat off Hasselbeck by adding another dumbsh*t to the panel.

I can't watch The View. I could withou Sherri because every time she opens her mouth my ears bleed with resentment.
I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bring back Rosie!!
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Amen to your sig quote, Broom.
-Kad

everythingtaboo Profile Photoeverythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I never missed Hasselback, it was so nice to not be barked at by her.

The View has always had five hosts, but when Starr left, that threw everything off, and they just never got around to hiring a permanent 5th. I guess they realized with Hasselback hatching another baby, it was time to get back on schedule.

I was thinking about this just today, dreading that they're coming back live next week and she will be back. It sucks we're going to have 'the pomeranian', as I like to call her, back bother us. Now with baby pictures.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Puke.
-Kad

HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Please get Rosie back on there! She tends to really fire up the right!
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Urban Profile PhotoUrban Profile Photo
Urban
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I do agree Rosie simply rules.
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BTW, Jane2, the cornrows Sherri had were for a movie role she was doing.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
maya5892 Profile Photomaya5892 Profile Photo
maya5892
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sherri is just plain old stupid. There's no denying it. Well, maybe not STUPID, but extremely ignorant, which makes it difficult for anyone on the view to have an "adult" conversation with her.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks for the info, taboo. Not a flattering look for her, I don't think! re: The View Needs To Replace Elizabeth Hasselback
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well that, I do agree with, Jane2!

MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm hoping that things will get more and more heated on the show as the election approaches.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter