33. John Hagee
23. Bill O' Reilly
20. Larry Craig
13. Anne Coulter
10. Roberto Gonzales
3. Fred Phleps
2. Dick Cheney
1. George W. Bush

These are the people destroying our country !!!!

J*

n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
here are some of my favorites!

43. Sherri Shepherd

Charges: Perfectly illustrated the Creationist's level of intellect when she declared her disbelief in evolution, and was immediately stumped about the shape of the earth, explaining her ignorance was due to the fact that she was too busy feeding her children to acquire rudimentary knowledge about... well, about anything, presumably. Further compounded her astonishing lack of basic knowledge when she authoritatively declared that Jesus Christ came before the ancient Greeks, and that she didn't think "anything predated Christians." Judging by these statements, Sherri probably thinks there are dragons on the other side of her desk.

Exhibit A: Accurately reflects the intelligence of her viewing audience.

Sentence: Pushed off the edge of the earth.
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
31. Dana Perino

Charges: In a nation weary of White House press secretaries who feign ignorance, the Bush administration took an innovative step this year, appointing one who genuinely doesn't know anything. No more lies, America -- Dana Perino really can't answer your questions, honest! This slightly comely, over-promoted office wench not only didn't know what the Cuban missile crisis or the Bay of Pigs even were; she actually thought it was a funny story to tell on NPR.

Exhibit A: "This is an issue where I'm sure lots of people would love to ridicule me when I say this, but it is true that many people die from cold-related deaths every winter. And there are studies that say that climate change in certain areas of the world would help those individuals."

Sentence: Sent back in time to '62; Strapped to bottom of U2 spy plane for extreme history lesson.
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
26. William Kristol

Charges: Bears the burlesque Cheshire grin of a sophist born with a large silver spoon jammed sideways in his mouth. A second generation neocon raised in the tradition of Straussian perception management and myth creation, Kristol is basically lying about everything -- always -- and he knows it. Whether at the helm of Rupert Murdoch's Weekly Standard, appearing on Murdoch's Fox News Channel, or co-founding the disastrous Project for a New American Century, Bill is arguably the most egregious media hawk of a generation. Seems to have suffered no ill impact to his career or prestige despite having been completely wrong about everything to do with Iraq and Iran, and actually laughs about it with obnoxious frequency.

Exhibit A: "First of all, whenever I hear anything described as a heartless assault on our children, I tend to think it's a good idea. I'm happy that the President's willing to do something bad for the kids."

Sentence: Corners of mouth torn apart by metal hook towing mules and face stomped by high-heeled elephants.
jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
2. Dick Cheney

Charges: Worst president ever. So openly horrible, he now makes jokes about being Darth Vader. Unashamedly advocating for executive abuse of power and corporate theft. In and out of public office since his congressional internship during the Nixon Administration. Didn't care about the quagmire he foresaw in '94, because since then he'd deftly maneuvered to profit from it. Polling lower than HPV.

Exhibit A: His Halliburton stock rose 3000% in 2007. No joke.

Punishment: Raped by the sun. - YES !!!!!

1. George W. Bush

Charges: Is it a civil rights milestone to have a retarded president? Maybe it would be, if he were ever legitimately elected. You can practically hear the whole nation holding its breath, hoping this guy will just ****ing leave come January '09 and not declare martial law. Only supporters left are the ones who would worship a ****ing turnip if it promised to kill foreigners. Is so clearly not in charge of his own White House that his feeble attempts to define himself as "decider" or "commander guy" are the equivalent of a five-year-old kid sitting on his dad's Harley and saying "vroom vroom!" Has lost so many disgusted staffers that all he's left with are the kids from Jesus Camp. The first president who is so visibly stupid he can say "I didn't know what was in the National Intelligence Estimate until last week" and sound plausible. Inarguably a major criminal and a much greater threat to the future of America than any Muslim terrorist.

Exhibit A: "And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."

Sentence: Dismembered, limbs donated to injured veterans.-Very Appropriate !!!

let me add one more : Bush twins send to Iraq too.

iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
as much as I enjoyed reading this, I felt that some of the rankings were off. Firstly, they put Hillary Clinton above Mike Huckabee? Like, significantly higher? What? And c'mon, could Bush have been any more obvious a choice for number one? Chris Matthews above Hillary Clinton? And how did Giuliani get so high?

It's a good list, but I think a lot of it needs to be rearranged.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Color and Light
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Maybe it's because I'm in a weird mood, but I'm pretty intrigued by the thought of being "raped by the sun".
Stop looking at my charisma.
Updated On: 12/27/07 at 08:56 AM
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#8
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:00am
This another example of liberal free speech. Liberals promote a radical agenda full of inaccuracy and all of the essential qualities of propaganda. BWW endorses all of it.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
CyCoSpAz2 Profile PhotoCyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#9
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:04am
Nice to see Michael Vick on that list
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#10
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:14am
i was pleased to see Pelosi & Reid so high on the list.
Broadway_Bound_Star Profile PhotoBroadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#11
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:44am
I dispise Huckabee with a hot passion.

and i'm sure i'm not alone. If he gets elected, i'm leaving this country.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#12
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:54am
I was just about to post that seeing Sherri Shepherd on the list gave me a chuckle.

What's most outstanding to me are the drawings-excellent!
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#13
Posted: 12/27/07 at 9:58am
Liberal Free Speech

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
JudasIscariot Profile PhotoJudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liberal Free Speech#14
Posted: 12/27/07 at 10:23am
Aww... come on. Hugh Hefner? He's so lovable!
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#15
Posted: 12/27/07 at 10:46am
Judas--I nominate you for #52 on the list, after HD as #51.
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#16
Posted: 12/27/07 at 10:58am
I Liked a lot of them, but this one:

4. Seung-Hui Cho

Charges: A useless ****ing nerd who shot a bunch of better people because he couldn't get laid. Take note, all you pent-up losers out there: If you think you're about to go on a murderous rampage, either take up a drug habit, find a hooker, or just kill yourself. Your inability to cope with a comfortable life in a developed nation is nobody else's fault, except maybe your parents. Nothing says "I have a tiny penis" like a douchebag taking pictures of himself with a gun.

Exhibit A: Cho's infamous "disturbing" stories are only disturbing in how completely terrible they are, but now every kid with an imagination is going to be hauled off to the nuthouse if he expresses himself.

Sentence: Used as kindling at bonfire kegger for rich, popular kids.

just made my day, "Nothing says "I have a tiny penis" like a douchebag taking pictures of himself with a gun." is just priceless.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#17
Posted: 12/27/07 at 10:59am
these just get funnier!

14. Glenn Beck

Crimes: If Fox News isn't quite asinine enough for you, just click on over to Headline News, where the CNN brand is eagerly defiling its vestigial credibility by giving an hour a day to the dumbest dumb**** in dumb****istan, Glenn Beck. A white-knuckle, dry drunk, closet case man-child with apparent xenophobia issues and a penchant for end-times theology, Mormon convert Beck is palpably horny for the apocalypse, passive-aggressively accusing even the world's most benign Muslims of plotting America's destruction and likening withdrawal from Iraq to slavery. Beck's combination of faux everyman persona and deliberate misinformation -- The hottest year on record was 1934 (actually 2005), tax cuts increase revenue (patently false Reaganomic mysticism), Antarctica is cooling, Scooter Libby went to jail -- seems increasingly insane, as his whole persona seems to be a frantic pantomime of how he thinks an even-keeled, "smart" bigot would act. Thinks Al gore is "like Hitler." May actually be in love with the president of Iran.

Exhibit A: "I don't know if the Muslim community will ever step to the plate like the Japanese-American community did during World War II. You know, it was absolutely disgraceful how we rounded innocent people up then and, sadly, history has a way of repeating itself no matter how grotesque that history might be. The Muslim community can prevent this if they act now."

Sentence: Anchored to the Florida shore, Beck is forcibly compelled to vigorously deny the gradual rise of water levels around him as boats full of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants arrive and disembark nearby. Eventually, after two decades, Beck drowns.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#18
Posted: 12/27/07 at 11:21am
This is the most brilliant:

9. You

Charges: You believe in freedom of speech, until someone says something that offends you. You suddenly give a damn about border integrity, because the automated voice system at your pharmacy asked you to press 9 for Spanish. You cling to every scrap of bull**** you can find to support your ludicrous belief system, and reject all empirical evidence to the contrary. You know the difference between patriotism and nationalism -- it's nationalism when foreigners do it. You hate anyone who seems smarter than you. You care more about zygotes than actual people. You love to blame people for their misfortunes, even if it means screwing yourself over. You still think Republicans favor limited government. Your knowledge of politics and government are dwarfed by your concern for Britney Spears' children. You think buying Chinese goods stimulates our economy. You think you're going to get universal health care. You tolerate the phrase "enhanced interrogation techniques." You think the government is actually trying to improve education. You think watching CNN makes you smarter. You think two parties is enough. You can't spell. You think $9 trillion in debt is manageable. You believe in an afterlife for the sole reason that you don't want to die. You think lowering taxes raises revenue. You think the economy's doing well. You're an idiot.

Exhibit A: You couldn't get enough Anna Nicole Smith coverage.

Sentence: A gradual decline into abject poverty as you continue to vote against your own self-interest. Death by an easily treated disorder that your health insurance doesn't cover. You deserve it, chump.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#19
Posted: 12/27/07 at 12:07pm
Yeah---#9 is pretty brilliant.
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#20
Posted: 12/27/07 at 12:20pm
I know HD would be on this list!

"9. You

Charges: You believe in freedom of speech, until someone says something that offends you. You suddenly give a damn about border integrity, because the automated voice system at your pharmacy asked you to press 9 for Spanish. You cling to every scrap of bull**** you can find to support your ludicrous belief system, and reject all empirical evidence to the contrary. You know the difference between patriotism and nationalism -- it's nationalism when foreigners do it. You hate anyone who seems smarter than you. You care more about zygotes than actual people. You love to blame people for their misfortunes, even if it means screwing yourself over. You still think Republicans favor limited government. Your knowledge of politics and government are dwarfed by your concern for Britney Spears' children. You think buying Chinese goods stimulates our economy. You think you're going to get universal health care. You tolerate the phrase "enhanced interrogation techniques." You think the government is actually trying to improve education. You think watching CNN makes you smarter. You think two parties is enough. You can't spell. You think $9 trillion in debt is manageable. You believe in an afterlife for the sole reason that you don't want to die. You think lowering taxes raises revenue. You think the economy's doing well. You're an idiot.

Exhibit A: You couldn't get enough Anna Nicole Smith coverage.

Sentence: A gradual decline into abject poverty as you continue to vote against your own self-interest. Death by an easily treated disorder that your health insurance doesn't cover. You deserve it, chump."

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#21
Posted: 12/27/07 at 12:31pm
"I know HD would be on this list! "

I thought the same thing and then LAUGHED OUT LOUD when he posted , "This another example of liberal free speech. Liberals promote a radical agenda full of inaccuracy and all of the essential qualities of propaganda. BWW endorses all of it. "

Oh, sorry, I cramped from laughing so hard.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
JudasIscariot Profile PhotoJudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#22
Posted: 12/27/07 at 2:56pm
At least Clinton is higher than me.
supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007#23