Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14. "Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney!"

mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14.

Happy Holidays AVs!

I hope this thread lasts through New Years, but the way things are going we're lucky if this thread makes it to Christmas. :)
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
JailyardGuy Profile PhotoJailyardGuy Profile Photo
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
FIRST POST! Snaps!
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I told you Santa was gay!
....but the world goes 'round
D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14. 'Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimn
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
CHeers to new beginnings!
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Santa gone skiing!

re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14. 'Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimn

I'll bet Scott wants to join in!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Any new years resolutions people?
D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Matty, I LOVE the opening post!
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks Deet!!
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
akiva, you're such a ghetto jew
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've started resolving to not make new year's resolutions.

I follow the same philosophy with Lent. I started giving up giving up stuff for Lent like five years ago and that's my tradition now.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I agree matty. Faboo!
shameless Profile Photoshameless Profile Photo
shameless
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can I just say how proud I am of all of you for finishing a thread, before starting a new one, for a change? re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14. 'Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimn
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Akiva, why can't you be gay? My parents would LOVE you!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
vmlinnie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
FOSTER!!!
The rain we knew is a thing of the past -
deep-delving, dark, deliberate you would say
browsing on spire and bogland; but today
our sky-blue slates are steaming in the sun,
our yachts tinkling and dancing in the bay
like racehorses. We contemplate at last
shining windows, a future forbidden to no one.

Derek Mahon

"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."

Arthur Miller
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No, he's mine Foster!
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Linnilicious!
-Kad

Rosalind Profile PhotoRosalind Profile Photo
Rosalind
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
AKIVA!

That bitch to your left is ME!
We could have partied so much later than we did.
"Just remembering you've had an 'and' when you're back to 'or' Makes the or mean more, than it did before..."
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Please, you silly bitches.

I have been publicly obsessing over Akiva YEARS before you people even knew what BWW *was*.

That is MY piece, y'all.
Suzanne: I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you. Julia: Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart.
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll fight you for it.
-Kad

mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jaily, please.

Who isn't your piece.

Foster, lets go!
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
JailyardGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*draws up to full height and flexes chest* Do you REALLY want to do that, darlin'? re: Is That You In Your Avatar? Vol. 14. 'Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimn

(then again, I *have* been trying to get you laying on the floor underneath me for two years now...yes, let's!)
Updated On: 12/21/07 at 12:04 PM
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahahahaha!

Don't make me transform on y'all asses!
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"