Page: 1

"Don't Taze Me, Bro" quote of the year

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Don't Taze Me, Bro" quote of the year#1
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:09pm
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#2
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:11pm
I love those. All great choices!
....but the world goes 'round
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#2
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:18pm
Second on Shapiro's list was this tortuous answer by Lauren Upton, the South Carolina contestant in the Miss Teen America contest in August:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Upton had been asked why one-fifth of Americans are unable to locate the United States on a map and later apologized for her answer not making a lot of sense.

Don't you love it when they get verbal diarrhea?
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#3
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:18pm
Hehe, I'm wearing the T-shirt right now!
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#4
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:19pm
WE ARE THE ONES THAT THEY CALL THE MAMMY NUNS!
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#5
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:21pm
did you see the video of that mom? If not, you need to youtube it b/c it's 10 times funnier live.
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#6
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:23pm
Lucian Piane's "Don't Taze Me Bro!"

http://www.myspace.com/revolucian

Quote Dance Track Of The Year.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 12/19/07 at 01:23 PM
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#7
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:34pm
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#8
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:34pm
Yes I did taz, and to think that child wants to be a news anchor. (she make Katie Cupcake look like Stephen Hawking)
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#9
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:37pm
LOL diva
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#10
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:45pm
Diva was it just me or did Miss SC look like a Jan Brady knock off?
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Don't Taze Me, Bro' quote of the year#11
Posted: 12/19/07 at 1:47pm
Jan was prettier.