Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This Day in History/Sad day for America#1
Posted: 12/13/07 at 2:38pm
This Day in History/Sad day for America

December 13, 2003
Al Gore concedes presidential election
Vice President Al Gore reluctantly concedes defeat to Texas Governor George W. Bush in his bid for President.

Just think how things could, Hell make that would have been different....

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Updated On: 12/13/07 at 02:38 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I remember where I was when I heard the horrible news. Sad sad day indeed.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I remember I had a meeting with a professor to discuss my portfolio right after I heard. When I walked into his office, he asked if I needed to reschedule because I looked so depressed.
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wasn't it in 2000?
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dottie, I do believe you are correct. I snagged that right from the 'This Day in History" website......apparently they got it wrong, and I didn't catch it
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
All I remember of this was the smugness of both Bush and Cheney during a press conference around that time.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Wasn't it in 2000?"

It was for everyone but Al Gore. It took him until 2003 to realize that the correct decision had been made.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
go away goth......