Page: 1

Free Headshots available

SNAFU Profile PhotoSNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Free Headshots available#1
Posted: 12/13/07 at 1:10pm
My assistant is breaking out and trying his hand at photography. He has been working in my shop for a number of years designing and building props puppets and effects and with the writer's strike has decided to explore his passion for photography. He has sublet a studio in Dumbo and has set up a small photography studio. He is working on headshots and is offering his service for free, to work up a portfolio. He has already done a few of my friends who do stand-up and his work is pretty good.
Anyone who might be interested in looking into this PM me and I will give you his information.
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Joshua Hoffman Profile PhotoJoshua Hoffman Profile Photo
Joshua Hoffman
Swing
Swing
re: Free Headshots available#2
Posted: 1/18/08 at 6:20pm
Hey just curious to know if your friend is still looking to do head shots. Im brand new to the industry and I would love to get involved. Let me know. Josh.

j_nic2001@hotmail.com
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Free Headshots available#2
Posted: 1/18/08 at 6:47pm
unfortunately he only had the studio he was subletting until the first week in January. He will however probably rent it again in the next few months and I will pass your interest on to him.
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Free Headshots available#3
Posted: 1/18/08 at 9:02pm
Where is it?
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Free Headshots available#4
Posted: 1/18/08 at 10:04pm
DUMBO Brooklyn