Page: 1

Help me out with a song...

Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Help me out with a song...#1
Posted: 12/11/07 at 4:50pm
I heard a clip of a song on the Randi Rhodes Show and I don't know the title or the singer's name. The singer is a woman and the style was Country & Western. The lyrics said something to the effect that "right about now" she'll be kissing you or something or other.

I googled Right About Now and just came up with two male singers.

I know I have given almost nothing to go on...but if this rings any bells, please tell me.

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Help me out with a song...#2
Posted: 12/11/07 at 5:07pm
I think it's 'Before He Cheats' by Kellie Pickler (Is that her- one of American Idol babes)

"right now..she's probably drinking some frilly girl drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...right now he's probably thinking he's gonna get lucky..."

She then trashes his car & goes wild so next time he'll think befre he cheats.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
folkyboy Profile Photofolkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Help me out with a song...#2
Posted: 12/11/07 at 5:10pm
Before He Cheats is Carrie Underwood. it's a very popular song
YouWantitWhen???? Profile PhotoYouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Help me out with a song...#3
Posted: 12/11/07 at 5:10pm
Check this link tomorrow:
Music Sets
Guido Contini Profile PhotoGuido Contini Profile Photo
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Help me out with a song...#4
Posted: 12/11/07 at 5:24pm
that is one of the most popular/frequently requested songs on radio stations around the WORLD right now.

Carrie Underwood's
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD
Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Help me out with a song...#5
Posted: 12/11/07 at 5:47pm
Thanks guys! "Right Now" Carrie Underwood.

I feel just like the time I heard "The Trouble With Love Is." I loved it when I heard it in The movie Love Actually and then I saw the credits and my initial reaction was "OH NO" I like a song by an American Idol. shudder.

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Help me out with a song...#6
Posted: 12/11/07 at 6:45pm
Sorry Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, six of one, half dozen another.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.