Page: 1

My Fair Lady-Kennedy Center

ben1986 Profile Photoben1986 Profile Photo
ben1986
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
My Fair Lady-Kennedy Center#1
Posted: 12/10/07 at 4:48pm
Does anyone know if there are any discounts for My Fair Lady at the Kennedy Center for Jan. 2008. I wasn't able to find any and wanted to know if there were any discounts I could use.

I've never seen the show or the movie and I've heard great things so I'm very excited. I would just like great seats without paying a fortune. Thanks as always!
KChenowethfan Profile PhotoKChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: My Fair Lady-Kennedy Center#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 7:39pm
Kennedy Center rarely has discounts for their musicals, especially the kind that sell out (Little Women was a recent exception). They did have student tickets for $20, but according to the site (http://www.kennedy-center.org/tickets/attend/) they are sold out. So, I would say you are not likely to find one.
"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)
Midoria Profile PhotoMidoria Profile Photo
Midoria
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Ev'ry Duke, and Earl, and Peer is Here...#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 7:48pm
Yeah, KC doesn't play that. The only time I've gotten a deal when going to see a performance there is when it's on the Millennium Stage.

If I see anything I will certainly bump this thread for you. But when went to the site, I saw some tickets for $36.
"I'm-Not-That-Boring-Low-Ass-Girl?! You better go up at the end!" - Seth Rudetsky to Julia Murney about her Solo CD choice
Updated On: 12/10/07 at 07:48 PM