Page: 1

Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay#1
Posted: 12/7/07 at 3:26pm
Sorta liked the first one, but this one looks brill! Robb Cordry! And was that Missi Pyle I saw?
Explicit Trailer
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow- it looks even better than the first one! But I'd shell out $8 just to see John Cho in the shower.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
'And your gonna jam out with your clam out.'

Priceless.

This is what the writers strike is all about.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll take Harold and Kumar over Carrie and Big any day!

And lemme get my hands on that Kal Penn. Nummy!!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
TheHumanTorch Profile PhotoTheHumanTorch Profile Photo
TheHumanTorch
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i am sooooo excited for this... anyone know the day it's out?
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why is Mr Harris playing a hetero?
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
orangeskittles Profile Photoorangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Um. Seriously?
Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Because he is AN ACTOR!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
sally1112 Profile Photosally1112 Profile Photo
sally1112
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Do people really think this looks good?

Am I missing knowing glances and winks?