Page: 1

Westboro Baptist's Hot New Single: God Hates the World

WindyCityActor Profile PhotoWindyCityActor Profile Photo
WindyCityActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=278059

Oh, my GAWD!!!

Either extremely disturbing or unintentional CAMP!!
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
extremely disturbing........and notice how the older women look the same, like all from the same mother......very bizarre.

It amazes me how anyone can have that much hate in them
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
T-minus how many years before they all decide to have a mass suicide?
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
shira467 Profile Photoshira467 Profile Photo
shira467
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Please tell me that's a joke.
Deet: Shira, I Love You!
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not a joke.

I posted this on the "Most Hated Family in America" thread, too.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Was that Dan Ackroyd I saw in the background? What the hell was he doing there?
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Isn't using that tune illegal? Someone needs to call ASCAP.
....but the world goes 'round
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can they be sued for not getting the rights to the music?

I hope so.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Updated On: 12/4/07 at 01:20 PM
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Please. That would just lead to MORE press coverage of this group. They're a cult. A pushy, publicity hungry cult.
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is old. I hated this song as We Are the World. I love the way they put limitations on God.
Enjolras77 Profile PhotoEnjolras77 Profile Photo
Enjolras77
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This video has been around for awhile.

I believe that WBC was sued by the rights holders for "We Are the World", but they tried to use the excuse that they were protected under the 'parody' law. Of course, WBC then added the rights holder to their list of people to pickett.
"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." --Harold Hill from The Music Man
paradox_error Profile Photoparadox_error Profile Photo
paradox_error
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought that was hilarious... There were some great moments (A SIEGE is coming!!!!)

Until the last 30 seconds. That killed me... That poor child...