A 2007 Thread That Will give You Insight Into Who CountA/HDThoreau2 Is

HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey and Craiggles are BB's#101
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:45pm
Joey has played out his own fantasies many times on this board, but that is among his worst.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD wants Craig to be his Butt Buddy#102
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:48pm
No worse than your insinuations against Craig.
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD wants Craig to be his Butt Buddy#103
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:50pm
I notice you didn't confirm or deny.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey and Craiggles are BB's#104
Posted: 12/5/07 at 9:00pm
you and Craig have become very close. No one should bother you.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Brent and Mark The Butt Buddy Brothers#105
Posted: 12/5/07 at 9:08pm
"you and Craig have become very close. No one should bother you."

Sort of like you and Brent?
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#106
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:17pm
I have no idea who you are talking about. Your sorry ass tries that little line all the time.

I'm sorry for outing you and Craiggles. It must have been super embarrassing for you to now stoop so low. Of course, your little BB encourages these idiotic comments.
Updated On: 12/5/07 at 10:17 PM
Craig Profile PhotoCraig Profile Photo
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#107
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:26pm
Oh crappy writer known as HDT - the only embarrassing thing is you scrambling around trying to form a coherent thought or attempt logic.

But it's like a roadside accident. You just can't turn away...
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#108
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:30pm
Yes, I agree. Under your "management" this board is a train wreck. All your people are rubber necking it to get the full effect of your management disaster.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#109
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:31pm
lol

You don't agree with me because I said YOU are like a roadside accident. In fact, you strongly disagree - and are trying to project the statement back onto me

You defy even your own logic. How funny! Thanks!
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#110
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:33pm
No, your "management" of this board speaks for itself. You are a total embarrassment and break more rules than any poster.

Projection? Yes, you are good at that.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#111
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:36pm
Round and round in a predictable swirl of failed logic and horrible writing.

You do realize you aren't even making sense anymore. Your responses are as if you are a computer program spitting out random sentences.

G'luck.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#112
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:39pm
And your posts read as if a failed middle aged person is throwing a little hissy fit.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#113
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:43pm
Wow - you can't even be consistant with an insult!

In the other thread you called me a senior citizen. Now here you call me middle aged.

Which is it?

HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#114
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:45pm
Actually, you show signs of having suffered a stroke.

WOW! You can't even manage your board, and you are paid, and more than twice my age.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#115
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:46pm
You're a TEENAGER? Ha!
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#116
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:49pm
Now you're just sounding mentally challenged HDT. Signs of a stroke? Tell me - what signs would those be?

G'luck
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#117
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:50pm
Craig is obviously old. Yes, he is more than twice my age.

Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#118
Posted: 12/5/07 at 10:54pm
I am more than twice your age?

Interesting.

Do you sincerely believe that - or are you trying to insult me?

This is the easiest thing to prove or disprove. How old are you HDT?

HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#119
Posted: 12/6/07 at 8:36am
I'm certain that you are more than twice my age.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#120
Posted: 12/6/07 at 9:05am
First you state I am. Now you state you are certain. Well - let's settle this. How old are you HDT. Why not back up your statements with an actual fact?

Or will you now change the topic or try to weasel out of this now?
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#121
Posted: 12/6/07 at 9:16am
"I have no idea who you are talking about. Your sorry ass tries that little line all the time."

Wait...so now you're saying you don't know Chanticleer (Mark Manley) or his brother Brent? How can that be? You've already admitted that Chanti's one of your mentors. You've already admitted that you are a former student of Chanti's, which would mean that you attended Xenia High School where both Chanti and his brother Brent teach. Now you're trying to deny that you know either of these people. Damn HD...you really do need to go back and read the fiction that you've concocted about your life...just so that you can keep your stories straight. As if there is anything "straight" about you.

Updated On: 12/6/07 at 09:16 AM
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#122
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:25am
You guys are still engaging the troll? For what purpose? Everyone knows it only lies to stir sh*t and get you guys to reply. It's like you want to be it's bitch. What do you think you'll get from it? A confession? An admission of wrongdoing? An apology? The truth? You know it'll never happen because it's not in the troll's agenda to get you guys to keep responding. How long will it take for you to get it? It's just playing a game and as long as you pretend what it says is real, it's winning.

Does it even matter who HD is or was? No, because it will never tell you the truth and it will never quit the game it's playing. And why do you care so much? Just to say you're right and claim a victory? Funny thing is, HD will be the winner just for keeping you guys going for so long.

HD's only politics and beliefs are those he concocts to get people's panties in a twist. We've seen it before in other members and we all eventually ignore them. Why can't you guys do the same for this one? How long will it take for you to learn? It's no different and I don't believe (or even care) any of what it has to say is genuine. I'm just tired of seeing political threads get hijacked simply because it keeps yanking your chain and you fall for it every single time.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#123
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:34am
It's fun.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#124
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:38am
It's fun being duped over and over again? I don't get it.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dumb and Dumber#125
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:56am
Why do you care so much? That's the real question isn't it? If you don't want to engage, then don't engage. Coming into this thread and talking down to the people who have chosen to engage the troll isn't exactly keeping the thread on topic, is it?

I find it amusing. I enjoy watching it concoct it's twisted logic and it's manufactured talking points. That should be reason enough as far as I'm concerned. Whether you do or not is of no consequence to me. When I tire of it, I'll look elsewhere for my amusement. But, until then I'll continue to engage when I feel like it, and ignore it when I don't.

Do you honestly believe that everything you've said in your post is some great revelation to the rest of us? It's not. At least not to me. I totally understand the trolls modus operandi, all trolls are alike in their need for attention. I just happen to find this one particularly funny, and I enjoy seeing just how outrageous and stupid he can actually be. So, I'll continue to feed the troll, whenever I have a tasty morsel to toss its way.