A 2007 Thread That Will give You Insight Into Who CountA/HDThoreau2 Is

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD--why did Huckabee want the murderer/rapist to rape and kill again?

Why do Republicans support rape?
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You might want to get on topic.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good Point, go over to the Huckabee thread and answer there.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thank you.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Craig Profile PhotoCraig Profile Photo
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok. You know what. Perhaps I will take your advice. But since it's you that is screaming about censorship - here's what we'll do. I will not (short of obscenity in written or graphic format) not censor you or anyone posting BACK in response to you.

In other words - you're on your own.

What you fail to realize is that much of the deletions that have occurred have not only occured to BE fair, but also protect you from the backlash from your incendiary posts.

So perhaps, in the fashion of Dickens'A Christmas Carol - you can see what the BroadwayWorld would be like if someone wasn't looking after you.

Good luck.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
p.s. If you're going to try and be clever by changing the thread topics when you post - it might serve you better to look up the "hard" words. Premiere isn't the word you meant. You meant Premier.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, thank you, Craig, thank you very much.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Republicans Love Rapists#83
Posted: 12/5/07 at 5:53pm
What about that Huckabee rape thing, HD?
Updated On: 12/5/07 at 05:53 PM
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Republicans Love Rapists#84
Posted: 12/5/07 at 5:58pm
Joey's thread jack here would a cause another poster to get banned for weeks.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Republicans Love Rapists#85
Posted: 12/5/07 at 6:09pm
Wait till you see the one I posted in your Love thread!
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#86
Posted: 12/5/07 at 7:45pm
From your lifetime of trying to garner attention, I thought you would have found better techniques than that.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#87
Posted: 12/5/07 at 7:49pm
Now you claim to have known Joey since he was born? How else can you assess what he's spent a lifetime doing?

Why would you think he would have found better techniques. How familiar are you with anything in Joey's life?

Hypocrisy is thy name, HDT.

And so does libel.

Joey - let one of the moderators know if you want HDT's post deleted or if you might press charges.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#88
Posted: 12/5/07 at 7:54pm

"""Joey - let one of the moderators know if you want HDT's post deleted or if you might press charges"""

Yes, you are reduced to kicking, screaming, and throwing temper tantrums. Obviously, you are not an attorney.

Craig, just a brief word of advice, don't make your gestures to your little butt buddies so overt-it gives away your hypocrisy, lack of integrity, and seedy style on this board.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#89
Posted: 12/5/07 at 7:56pm
Do you know I don't have a law degree? LOL

I don't take advice from someone I have NO respect for.

And this isn't kicking and screaming. This is me not giving a crap about what you post and calling you on it.

You're on your own HDT... I hope you can handle the consequences of your posts and actions now..
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#90
Posted: 12/5/07 at 7:58pm
Idle threats...shouldn't you be fired for that?????

And yes, worse than a child, you are a supposed adult throwing yourself a little hissy fit.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#91
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:02pm
What threat? I threatened you? I said I hope you can handle the consequences of your posts. That's no threat LOL

You need to take a break. Maybe 5 minutes.. maybe a month. I won't pretend to know how long. You're irrational at best.

There's no hissy fit here - but feel free to create your own reality about it. You're AMAZING at it :)

Good luck...
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#92
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:04pm
Your little hissy/sissy routine is on display until you pull it again to cya.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#93
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:05pm
Your libelous comment about Joey and your anti-semitism is on display for all to see.

G'luck with that
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#94
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:09pm
Your understanding of libel and of proving libel is obviously so limited.

God love your heart.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#95
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:12pm
I'd explain libel to you in terms even you could understand. But it's futile.

G'luck

HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey Loves Rapists#96
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:14pm
Can you give the elitist definition of "anti-Semite" too?

Bizarre.

Calling someone a Nazi means that the caller is anti-semitic.
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD wants a Butt Buddy!#98
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:23pm
"Craig, just a brief word of advice, don't make your gestures to your little butt buddies so overt-it gives away your hypocrisy, lack of integrity, and seedy style on this board."

Little butt buddies? You know, I rarely laugh at anything you say here, HD...but that actually brought a smile to my face. What do you know about butt buddies? Do you have some of your own? I've always been suspicious of yours and Chanti's relationship...is he your little butt buddy, or are you his? Are you hoping for a new butt buddy for Christmas? Does everyone at the B&B have one, or are you the resident butt buddy for everyone who stays there? Does B&B actually stand for Butt and Buddy?
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD wants a Butt Buddy!#99
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:27pm
No--he and Chanti are brothers. They both have serial unrequited love affairs with high-school-age boys.
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
HD wants a Butt Buddy!#100
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:28pm
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joey and Craiggles are BB's#101
Posted: 12/5/07 at 8:45pm
Joey has played out his own fantasies many times on this board, but that is among his worst.