Page: 1

Give UsYour Voice Contest.. anyone hear this guy?

JayKid Profile PhotoJayKid Profile Photo
JayKid
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YAPlmEHo9QQ&feature=related

I haven't posted here in a long time, but found that and wanted to see in anyone else thought it was great. Kinda weird, but good nonetheless...

He has other videos he uploaded too it seems.

GL to those in the contest btw, there were some great entries.

And btw, it just my keyboard or is there some reason why every 10 or so times I type, the letter doesn't go through. It was a pain to write this.
Updated On: 12/3/07 at 11:26 AM
JayKid
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Damn, all the way to second page without a post... guess this thread failed, lol.
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
?
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Uh... nice speaking voice, but I like my men a little more manly.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is that you? That was awesome! Seriously, what an amazing voice.
PEACE.
JayKid
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Ha, no not me. I just found it on youtube and it reminded me of these boards and decided to share it. I assumed maybe some of you had entered the competition and/or seen this video already, but wanted to share it with those who hadn't.

It's weird, yet he does sing well. Just wanted to share.

I might one day now go record myself in falsetto and see how it sounds though, lol. Though even if I could pull off sounding like a woman singing, not sure if I'd want to share that with anyone... rather sing like a guy--dunno if I could get any girls trying to sing like that, lol. Still is a talented guy though.
Guido Contini Profile PhotoGuido Contini Profile Photo
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
did you happen to watch his video of "a whole new world" with him singing both parts back and forth? I'm not sure whether i want to buy into this or not...but it's entertaining nevertheless.
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD