Page: 1

Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!

Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#1
Posted: 12/1/07 at 7:08pm
It wouldn't be Christmas without me posting a thread on my favorite Yankee Candle aroma! I love the scent and have the candle suspended in s spot out of reach of my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter (who favors Yankee's Jack Frost scent!).

Happy Hollyberries!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 12/1/07 at 07:08 PM
artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#2
Posted: 12/1/07 at 7:18pm
Happy Holly, Dolly!

My favorite is Christmas Eve. It smells like a big pile of candy!
I also like Brown Sugar, Buttercream, Shortbread and Pumpkin Pie. Hmmm, I'm noticing a food theme here. We go to the Factory in Deerfield, VT every year to stock up.
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#2
Posted: 12/1/07 at 9:20pm
I love Christmas Eve as well. My little granddaughter loves Jack Frost. She's our official "candle-sniffer"!
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#3
Posted: 12/1/07 at 9:24pm
mm. Hollyberries!!

(That's for Taz)
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#4
Posted: 12/1/07 at 10:07pm
for me it's Holly Berry, Home for the Holidays, Christmas Wreath, and something I bought today that may be new called Cranberry Chutney
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#5
Posted: 12/1/07 at 10:36pm
I love all those "flavors", too, Elphaba. I'm so glad that Yankee has Hollyberry Car Jars!
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#6
Posted: 12/2/07 at 2:52am
I love the spicy Home For The Holidays.

Anyone else think the warmed wax tarts provide the most fragrance?
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#7
Posted: 12/2/07 at 5:41am
There was one last year called Feliz Navidad that was divine. I am not sure if they are bringing it back this year. There is a new Vanilla Cupcake that is pretty yummy. But lately I have been very into the Greek Fig & Black Currant (my favorite) and the Vera Cruz Vanilla. They are Yankee as well, but not the regular kind. They have a special label with maps on them. There's a Costa Rican Banana and Moroccan Rose, as well, I think. They are all pretty great.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Again it's Hollyberry Time!#8
Posted: 12/2/07 at 11:47am
I have Greek Fig and Black Currant. That'll be my "aroma of the month" once Holyberry Time ends.

PS--We werre Christmas Shopping last night and sampled an off-brand version of Hollyberry. It was a poor substitute for the Yankee Candle original.