Page: 1

BET Meet the Faith episode on homosexuality

MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BET Meet the Faith episode on homosexuality#1
Posted: 11/29/07 at 10:02am
This is from several months ago but I didn't see it until it re-aired a couple weeks ago. Anyone else see it and have any opinions on it? The full episode is at the link.

Meet the Faith episode
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Updated On: 11/29/07 at 10:02 AM
Flippancy Profile PhotoFlippancy Profile Photo
Flippancy
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
I'm afraid to watch it, as I'll probably be blowing steam out of my ears for the rest of the day.
soapguy17 Profile Photosoapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm afraid to watch it also, but I have it loading right now.
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There were things that were said that I disagreed with, but nothing in the show really infuriated me.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
soapguy17 Profile Photosoapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm toward the end at the basketball players interveiw. I pretty much agreed with Ralph, the clips from church teachings and that those two movies almost made me puke.
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.