Page: 1

Audience Members at Republican Debate Boo 43-Year Veteran

StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well as terrible as it is, his question was also political subterfuge. He is a member of Clinton's campaign

yet another clinton plant.

does this bitch have no respect for any one???
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've read that already, but that they didn't know that or nor does it change the fact that they booed someone who served for 43 years simply for being gay.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
Updated On: 11/29/07 at 02:14 AM
ScottyDoesn'tKnow Profile PhotoScottyDoesn'tKnow Profile Photo
ScottyDoesn'tKnow
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Exactly. I'm assuming that many people in the audience are pro-war and preach about supporting the troops and get angry with anyone who criticize the war because they see it as demoralizing and criticizing the men and women who are fighting. However, they show they don't really give a crap about people who really are fighting or have fought. They just care whether or not they agree with them.
"[Gore] was widely perceived as arrogant. If you know something, you're not smart. You're a smarty-pants. It's annoying. People get annoyed with your knowledge. It goes back to high school, to not doing your homework ... 'There's something I should know, I don't know why I should know it but someone knows it and I don't. So I'm going to have to make fun of him now.'" -Sarah Vowell, The Partly-Cloudy Patriot
Updated On: 11/29/07 at 02:31 AM
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"does this bitch have no respect for any one???"

Dude, seriously.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How come no one has mentioned that this guy is a Log Cabin Republican who says he won't vote for anyone in his own party. Funny how people tend to leave that small detail out.Don't you hate it when facts get in the way of a good story?

http://online.logcabin.org/photo_gallery/2004_convention.html

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/release/view/?id=2196

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 11/29/07 at 10:09 AM
South Fl Marc Profile PhotoSouth Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How can anyone support this group of pathetic , middle aged losers. If I was a republican, I would be so ashamed that this was the best that the party has to offer.
Now living in DC. I really have to change my name on the board.
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I agree. I'm not sure whats more pathetic The Republican Party or the Log Cabin Republicans.
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
South Fl Marc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thats easy - Log Cabin Republicans are truly pathetic.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"does this bitch have no respect for any one???"

What. The. Hell.

So what in the world do you mean by that? He can't ask a question? And Mrs. Clinton is somehow a disrepectful bitch because he did? Could someone please explain what was so awful about this guy asking a question?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Somehow I get the feeling the word "bitch" is going to be heard a LOT in the next year.

Interesting though, that there were some vocal supporters in the audience of gays in the military. The lockstep is definitely breaking up.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
South Fl Marc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bitch isn't a bad word#11
Posted: 11/29/07 at 11:42am
I'm a bitch - and proud of it.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bitch isn't a bad word#12
Posted: 11/29/07 at 1:24pm
It seemed to me more people were clapping and cheering than those few a holes that were booing.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
MatthewAddison Profile PhotoMatthewAddison Profile Photo
MatthewAddison
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
X#13
Posted: 11/29/07 at 4:18pm
Updated On: 9/5/08 at 04:18 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bitch isn't a bad word#14
Posted: 11/29/07 at 4:39pm
I guess Bitch isn't always a bad word, such as in the statement "I can't wait till the general election, when Hilary Clinton will make Rudy her bitch."
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.