mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's official!!!#1
Posted: 11/28/07 at 10:41pm
It's official!!!

I can't have children!

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
SNLMedia Profile PhotoSNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#2
Posted: 11/28/07 at 10:42pm
Waaa waaaaa!
"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#2
Posted: 11/28/07 at 10:43pm
Waaaah, waaaaah! (I'm trying to type that horn sound they make whenever Debbie Downer says something negative) mom
supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#3
Posted: 11/28/07 at 10:46pm
SNLMedia- looks like we were on the same page! I love Rachel Dratch and one of the funniest Debbie Downers is when Rachel broke character and couldn't stop laughing. She never breaks character and that's why it was so funny. I believe it was the episode with Lindsey Lohan and they were in Disney in the skit. mom
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#4
Posted: 11/28/07 at 11:15pm
Mateo, FTW! This CRACKED me up. I figured it was a strike thread. You rock, my friend.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#5
Posted: 11/28/07 at 11:17pm
Wait..

You can't have children because of the strike?

re: It's official!!!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Kitzarina Profile PhotoKitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: It's official!!!#6
Posted: 11/29/07 at 12:13am
"And I didn't complain on It's a Small World when you wouldn't stop talking about feline AIDS!"

"It is the number one killer of domestic cats."

MEOW MEOOOOW!
"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"