AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i was in the newspaper :)#1
Posted: 11/21/07 at 10:07pm
i was in the newspaper :)

(how freakin cute is my dog? seriously.)
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#2
Posted: 11/21/07 at 10:56pm
That is awesome, congratulations!
PEACE.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#2
Posted: 11/21/07 at 10:57pm
How freaking cute are YOU! You need a new pic Abba, I still think you are like 7 or whatever you are in your avatar!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#3
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:06pm
thanks!
and i was 19 in my avatar picture lol
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#4
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:09pm
You are? What the hell? Are you teeny or that guy just really towering?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
lovelyspotlight Profile Photolovelyspotlight Profile Photo
lovelyspotlight
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#5
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:19pm
Wow, yeah, that's really funny...I always thought you were like...10...because of your avatar.
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#6
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:22pm
lol.. i'm 5'1 and "that guy" (aka adam rapp) is like 6'4 lol
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

lovelyspotlight
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#7
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:25pm
Hah, well now I know that you're not ten. I always thought you were a super-intellectually-developed young'n. Oh, how ridiculous I am. The bunny might have added a little something. =P
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#8
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:26pm
Girl you a hottie in the paper- you get a new pic up and start playing with your sexual chemistry kit.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#9
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:28pm
no, no, only i am allowed to know how hot she is! damn you joe and your free love sensibilities!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#10
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:29pm
re: i was in the newspaper :)

is that better?

edit: dont worry papa. i save the "special" pictures for you
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

Updated On: 11/21/07 at 11:29 PM
lovelyspotlight
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#11
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:31pm
Girl, you's gawgeous!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#12
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:32pm
ok, because you know i never get tired of the ping pong ball videos.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#13
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:37pm
lmao... remind me to make a new email address if i ever stop being lazy and apply for a job... ping-pong ball videos in the same thread where someone else thought i was underage...
this is all i need them to see while doing a search of "abbarabbit" haha

i have to get my hot self to bed for the night (nothing dirty, i'm just tired) so see you all in the morning (or afternoon... lazy, remember?)
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in the newspaper :)#14
Posted: 11/21/07 at 11:44pm
nighty night, ab-ster.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/22/07 at 2:10am
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Updated On: 12/23/09 at 02:10 AM