Page: 1

Big Brother 9

CyCoSpAz2 Profile PhotoCyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Big Brother 9#1
Posted: 11/20/07 at 6:21pm
The summer-staple will be back... but maybe a bit early this year. CBS has started the casting process for Big Brother 9 already, and it could be slated to begin the first week in February...

Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc the primary casting agency for Big Brother announced today that Big Brother 9 is confirmed to commence in February.

CBS and Robyn Kass are very busy at setting up casting for the newest season of BIG BROTHER, to get your applications in or contact her at Nick and Joeher website, http://kasstinginc.com/ . For all the locations of casting calls in your area click here. Casting Call locations, dates and times

Robyn Kass says “We are casting with the thought in mind that the house guests would move into the house during the first week of February.”

The speculation so far is that it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possibility that the summer Big Brother will also take place. Seeing as CBS has released the casting call locations taking place in November and December this basically proves both of these points. Big Brother will most likely air on the first week of February with the casting of the next group of reality virgins.

http://www.bb9spoilers.com/index.php/2007/11/11/big-brother-9-confirmed/
Updated On: 3/18/08 at 06:21 PM
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just can't make myself watch this show again after the events of this past summer. IT's just getting overly tasteless and trashy (if it wre possible for it to get moreso) at this point.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
zepka102 Profile Photozepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is going to be way too weird... so used to it being a summer show!
::bust a move::
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It will all depend on the cast, definitely. I did not care much for last season's houseguests (save for Jessica), but I expect less sunbathing and more intimate... happenings.
zepka102 Profile Photozepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought it's filmed in Southern California.. so the sunbathing will probably still happen
::bust a move::
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mm, I did kind of Northeastern-ize that last post, but I would expect it to be less disgustingly humid in February?
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love BB, but it does seem a little soon. Last season will be hard to top "type" wise. Where can your go after Evel Dick?
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State
jasonf Profile Photojasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Somewhere Amber is crying that we'll all forget her that much sooner
Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.
almostxfamous Profile Photoalmostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jen's throwing away people's cigarettes because people will forget the red jumpsuit.

Waa waa waa.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wonder who will be allowed to break the rules, openly cheat and win next season.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Matt, you really should go on this show. Have you ever considered it? Seriously!
PEACE.
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They ought to do a version that brings back all the people who were the FIRST to be eliminated.
PEACE.
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
CoCo's got an open calendar.
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sueleen - I can't think of anyone other than my parents and my boyfriend who would want to watch me all day. Come to think of it, probably not even them. Besides, I doubt I would fare well on a show where the contestants vote each other out. Everyone would piss me off and I'll go all Jen on their ass and start frying up some turkey burgers.

Amazing Race, on the other hand...
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Man, is this still on the air???
I stopped watching sometime in 2003!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
jenna2 Profile Photojenna2 Profile Photo
jenna2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I stopped watching at about the halfway point last summer. I seriously didn't even find out who won until about 2 weeks ago. It's going to have to be GOOD to get me to tune in this time around...
Call the understudy / I can't go on tonight / I'm drinking with my buddy / I'm getting good and tight / Before they raise the curtain I'll be higher than a kite / So call the understudy I can't go on tonight
CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Though the WGA is set to resume negotiations tomorrow with the AMPTP, CBS isn't taking any chances in case a deal isn't forged before Christmas. The network just announced a new lineup for January and February, which includes the return of The New Adventures of Old Christine on Jan. 28 and a first-ever winter edition of Big Brother on Feb. 12. Other debuts: The Power of 10 with Drew Carey is back Jan. 2, the next Survivor bows on Feb. 7 and Jericho returns on Feb. 12. The eye also plans to unveil The Captain, a new comedy starring Jeffrey Tambor and Raquel Welch about a group of people living in a prominent Hollywood apartment building, on Jan. 28."

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/12/cbs-sets-return.html?xid=rss-todayslatest-20071203-CBS+sets+%27%27Big+Brother%27%27+return

February 12!
Updated On: 12/4/07 at 03:01 PM
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Will Survivor China even be over before the next one starts on Feb. 7?
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Survivor's in the home stretch now, though it hasn't been an eventful season. But I will still eagerly await the next one! Especially seeing as how most scripted series are not worth watching.
Jonny boy Profile PhotoJonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't wait for the new season!!!! Hopefully they will find someone compairable to Evil Dick!!
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I know we're finishing up in China, Matt, but I just hate when they back to back these...though I realize they have to at this point. I just get fatigued like I've been on rice for 10 days!

I'm hoping they rush the audition process and dont try to weed out any crazies...
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

CyCoSpAz2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend