Do you have to be Middle Eastern to be Islamic?

MuslimBwayFan
Understudy
Understudy
I never said I wasn't a practicing Muslim. How interesting that you think just because I was brought up in the US that I had renounced my religion. Now who's being racist?

And I don't even have a drop of middle eastern blood in me. I'm ASIAN for pete's sake!

But I just LOOOOVED hearing all your false accusations and assumptions about me and my cultural upringing/background just because I practice Islam.

And I wasn't insulting papa by referring to her in the feminine, just alluding to her closetedness, which in itself isn't an insult (unless you hate gay people, Do you? DO YOU?) it's just very very sad.
don logan Profile Photodon logan Profile Photo
don logan
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Ummm who are you talking to?
"Never before has an American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies."
robbiej Profile Photorobbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sometimes, the only comfort I take in life is knowing that we all die in the end.
"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Since when did you become Asian? Is there a third Asian Myspace address to match?
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Updated On: 11/16/07 at 10:40 AM
MuslimBwayFan
Understudy
Understudy
What's that?
Who is that then? Is that an URL?

And I love how you people talk to each other behind the scenes, like this means anything.

And like I would give ANYONE here my real contact information. I'm sorry I had to hoodwink PJ, but I wanted to confirm my suspicions that she was a nasty whore who chases pants on this board, which he is.
Updated On: 11/16/07 at 10:40 AM
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
drugs are bad, mmmkay?
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sunni and Shia, all over the world. (Sorry for the margins.)

re: Do you have to be Middle Eastern to be Islamic?
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can't we all just talk about deer?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
MuslimBwayFan
Understudy
Understudy
You see those little Green spots in China?

That's where my people are from. Deal with it.

Oh WAIT! This is just Sunni and Shia. That's not even all the muslims in the world. What a misleading map.
Updated On: 11/16/07 at 10:58 AM
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm sorry I had to hoodwink PJ, but I wanted to confirm my suspicions that she was a nasty whore who chases pants on this board, which he is.

I am not "a nasty whore who chases pants"!

I am THE nasty whore chases pants!
Updated On: 11/16/07 at 10:58 AM
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"That's where my people are from. Deal with it."

Why would or should we "deal with it", when you've already changed your identity here and returned as someone else? Saying your Asian now, has about as much credibility as saying you've won writing awards, or that Domingo has told you, "you have a fantastic voice". The more that you try and spin things, the less honest you look. DEAL WITH IT.
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
MuslimBwayFan
Understudy
Understudy
That's just my point. And I find it hilarious that you're all still trying to figure it out. Who cares who I am.

The fact is that who I am on BWW is not who I am in real life, because none of you know who I am, and that's how I like it.

It should be about ideas on the internet, not who's behind them. That's the ultimate in discrimination, when you think about it.

If the idea is sound (or not) it shouldn't matter who presented it.

But I'm also not saying I've lied about anything on here, because I haven't.
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Who cares who I am."

Something on which we all can agree!
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If he's an inveterate liar, does that mean I'm NOT the nastiest WHORE on BroadwayWorld? :-{

I guess that means the title goes back to you, Robbie.
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"But I'm also not saying I've lied about anything on here, because I haven't."

So you say, but just because you say it doesn't make it so. Just like you calling someone a closet queen doesn't make it so. Your credibility is in the crapper and the only person you can blame for that is yourself.

"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
MuslimBwayFan
Understudy
Understudy
You don't have to take my word for it that PapaLovesMambo is a closeted homosexual with a trophy wife.

Just take a look at him. It's as plain as the man on his face.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought you had "better things to do".
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"You don't have to take my word for it that PapaLovesMambo is a closeted homosexual with a trophy wife.

Just take a look at him. It's as plain as the man on his face."

Of all the ridiculous things you've said on this board, that has to rank right up there. Especially coming from someone who seems to pride himself on having a superior intellect. Are you actually saying that you can tell if a person is a closeted homosexual, by looking at them, or at their wife? Do you not have any idea how preposterous you sound, not to mention unintelligent. Keep typing away Fen, the grave you're digging is just getting deeper and deeper.

Oh, by the way, you seemed to have dropped the feminine pronouns, that you "use all the time". Not only are you bad at spinning things, you're inconsistent too.
Updated On: 11/16/07 at 11:42 AM
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"someone who seems to pride himself on having a superior intellect."

And we all know where the pride goeth!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are HD. It's so obvious. You sound just like him.
....but the world goes 'round
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which would, of course, explain why HD/Chanti never sounded like a genuine conservative at all, just a liberal creating an unconvincing character by cutting and pasting from conservative sources.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Naw, she's too boring to be HD.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are absolutely correct PJ. I have never thought that HD actually means the crap he posts for one second. He's just a troll who enjoys causing a stir.

The same way this poster seems to enjoy causing a stir. So transparent.
....but the world goes 'round
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mary, puhleeze! Watch your pronouns!