Page: 1

Whats Up Doc? Barbra Streisand & Ryan O'Neal

romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just watched this last night. I haven't seen it in years and didn't remember it being this good. I think it might be Streisand's funniest.

Anyone know if the Cole Porter Songs she sang was ever released? I don't think there was a soundtrack to the movie but I love her version of 'Your the Top'.
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
nealb1 Profile Photonealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, she sings "You're The Top." It's on her "Just For The Record" boxed set cd that came out in late 1991.
bobby_luvs_bway Profile Photobobby_luvs_bway Profile Photo
bobby_luvs_bway
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I have her box set "just for the record" and the duet with Ryan O'Neil "You're the top" is on there. I absolutely love that movie and you're right...Streisand was never funnier.
Wilhelmina  Profile PhotoWilhelmina  Profile Photo
Wilhelmina
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
I have that on my i-pod actually! The song, not the film. I love this movie - my sister took us to see this in the theater when it first came out. Good times.
nealb1 Profile Photonealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"What's Up Doc" is hysterical......HYSTERICAL!!! I get to San Francisco quite frequently, and always stay at The SF Hilton in Union Square. Not much of the hotel remains as it was in the film, as the hotel has gone through many an expansion and renovation.

But, the 2 escalators are still there and it's fun to remember those scenes when riding on it. The drug store that Barbra and Ryan first meet is now a closed Krispy Kreme donut shop.

gettinhep Profile Photogettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There's a person named Eunice?
'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Wilhelmina  Profile PhotoWilhelmina  Profile Photo
Wilhelmina
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Whats Up Doc?  Barbra Streisand & Ryan O'Neal

Eunice Burns - played by Madeline Kahn. Makes me giggle just to think about it.

Updated On: 11/7/07 at 06:16 PM
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ontop of Streisand being hilarious in the film I don;t think she ever looked better. I mean, she was SO HOT in the tub scene/towel scene.I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Sorry, I didn't know there was another post on this.
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-