Page: 1

Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread

mc1227 Profile Photomc1227 Profile Photo
mc1227
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#1
Posted: 11/4/07 at 9:01pm
Hi....Any takers?? I love the coolness of this guy and even though he is mainly perceived as a nerd, I think there is a certain mystique about him that draws me. Love most of his work and can't wait to see him back on the boards this February!!!
The only review of a show that matters is your own.
Perfectly Marvelous Profile PhotoPerfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#2
Posted: 11/4/07 at 9:23pm
I was talking about Matthew today with my friends. I can't quite remember the context in which we were discussing him, but somehow his name magically appeared into the conversation.
"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

mc1227
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#2
Posted: 11/4/07 at 9:30pm
Maybe the Bee Movie appearance? I think he can work in every medium and do a great job. Not too many actors can say that.
Clayford27 Profile PhotoClayford27 Profile Photo
Clayford27
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#3
Posted: 11/4/07 at 10:19pm
Yay, I love Matthew :) Has anyone seen Bee Movie? I haven't been able to yet, but probably will sometime this week.
There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#4
Posted: 11/5/07 at 11:01am
May I recommend the film "The Freshman"? Matthew plays a freshman NYU film student who becomes involved with Don Corleone's Crime family (Marlon Brando reprises his role from the Godfather-really). I don't want to say anything more- the movie is one of my favorites. Please check it out.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
EponineAmneris Profile PhotoEponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#5
Posted: 11/5/07 at 7:23pm
I adore him re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread Handsome, funny and sweet.

Not to mention DAMN talented re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread

SJ is a lucky woman re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread
"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 11/5/07 at 07:23 PM
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#6
Posted: 11/5/07 at 7:54pm
And he was the first Simba!
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
mc1227
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Offical Matthew Broderick Love Thread#7
Posted: 11/5/07 at 11:42pm
Yes he was. Another success that he was kind of passed over in terms of credit. I really believe is a unique talent who can do so much and doesn't receive the respect he deserves. I really think he was the force that drove the Producers, even though Nathan Lane got most of the credit. Broderick's performance with both Lane and Cady Huffman was sensational and lovable. I think next year will be a true break out year for him with several indie movies coming out and his return to off-Broadway for The Starry Messenger.