Page: 1

How to Start WW III? Dick Cheney has a plan

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Berlin, Oct 26 (Prensa Latina) An official close to US Vice President Richard Cheney leaked plans for an attack on Iran which have been made public Friday by the prestigious German media, Der Spiegel.

In the scenario concocted by Cheney s strategists, Washington s first step would be to convince Israel to fire missiles at Iran s uranium enrichment plant in Natanz. Tehran would retaliate with its own strike, providing the US with an excuse to attack military targets and nuclear facilities in Iran.

Lovely idea, Dick. Notice this hasn't been reported in American media....
Prensa Latina
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But who is the official close to Cheney and to whom did this leak?
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wondered also PJ- the Spiegel post is only in German. I'd assume that if they posted the name of the leaker, Cheney would pull a Darth Vader on him: "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
While I believe Cheney wants war, I don't believe this news article.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Really? It seemed very plausible to me. Maybe I'm just cynical.
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
sounds worse than I thought.