New Musical Theater Radio Show

eturner Profile Photoeturner Profile Photo
eturner
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
New Musical Theater Radio Show#1
Posted: 10/30/07 at 12:11am
Tune into my new Radio Show "Backstage with Liz" Tuesdays 2-4 on www.thebirn.com (Berklee Internet radio network). This show is entirely dedicated to Musical Theater, each week will feature a new musical, and I will also be informing you about upcoming shows and auditions at berklee and in the boston area, as well as recent theater reviews, and interviews with great perfomers! This week, I will be playing your favorite Halloween musicals such as Phantom of the opera, Rocky Horror picture show, sweeney todd, little shop of horrors, dracula and bat boy, so you won't want to miss it. Thanks for listening and supporting live theater, again Tuesday 2-4 on www.thebirn.com, it's really easy all you have to do is click on chanel 1 and it will load into your music player such as itunes, rhapsody, or windows media. E-mail me eturner@berklee.net or IM: lizzi888 for any questions!

Liz
Liz Turner Singer-Actor-Dancer-Radio lizturnermusic@gmail.com www.lizturnersings.com *Contact me for private voice, piano, and clarinet lessons in Boston area or on Skype!