- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#2
Posted: 10/25/07 at 9:53pm
They turned her in to a klansman!
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 10/25/07 at 09:53 PM
wickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photowickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photo
wickedfiyeroofoz
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#2
Posted: 10/25/07 at 9:55pm
OMG I thought the same thing!!!!!!
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#3
Posted: 10/25/07 at 10:03pm
There are so many things to say about this vid. So many I dont even know where to begin...

Thanks Norn!
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#4
Posted: 10/25/07 at 10:11pm
I think I figured out what I'm gonna be for Halloween.

Witch/reflective tape/Klansgirl!!
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#5
Posted: 10/25/07 at 10:12pm
aka "Princess"

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#6
Posted: 10/25/07 at 10:13pm
Purty much

re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#7
Posted: 10/25/07 at 11:54pm
putting something ON the candy... why didn't i think of that?

and i love how the mother takes all those precautions and then sends her no more than 7 year old daughter out on her own.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#8
Posted: 10/26/07 at 12:00am
i honestly got scared when the little witch fell in front of the car; i was afraid it was gonna turn into a bloody driver's ed film.
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
miss pennywise Profile Photomiss pennywise Profile Photo
miss pennywise
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#9
Posted: 10/26/07 at 12:13am
This safety video is completely unnecessary now because it's so dangerous "out there," kids don't even go trick-or-treating anymore. There are organized trick-or-treating "events" at malls, schools, rec centers. People have parties so kids don't have to go house-to-house. The kids in our neighborhood trick-or-treat for about 20 minutes tops...with their parents in tow and ONLY at houses where the inhabitants are known to the kids.

Of course that reflective-taped klansgirl would REALLY scare the neighborhood!
"Be on your guard! Jerks on the loose!"

http://www.roches.com/television/ss83kod.html

"If any relationship involves a flow chart, get out of it...FAST!"

~ Best12Bars
Craww
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#10
Posted: 10/26/07 at 10:01am
I think the amount/level of trick or treating is highly dependent on where you live. I've gone out with my nephew the last few years and it's been pretty standard. The kids, the parents, nice neighborhood, about an hour to an hour and a half of going door to door.
CJR Profile PhotoCJR Profile Photo
CJR
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#11
Posted: 10/26/07 at 10:19am
I live in a condo complex with a lot of little kids, but surprisingly we only get maybe about 5 trick or treaters.

When I was little, we had the rounds of houses we made. The immediate neighbors, a few houses down the street (people I'd known my entire life), my Uncle and Godmother's house down the block..... and basically that was it. If we didn't know you, we didn't stop at your house. And that was 20 something years ago.
"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#12
Posted: 10/26/07 at 12:48pm
we live near the hartford city line, so we get alot of trick-or-treaters from hartford who dont live in a safe enough neighborhood to trick-or-treat in.
it's kind of nice that the parents can bring their kids here and trick-or-treat without having to worry about their safety.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
wickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photowickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photo
wickedfiyeroofoz
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: HALLOWEEN SAFETY#13
Posted: 10/26/07 at 2:53pm
Yeah my neighborhood was flooded with parents in cars dropping their kids off because I lived in a decent suburb right outside the city.
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
MatthewAddison Profile PhotoMatthewAddison Profile Photo
MatthewAddison
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
X#14
Posted: 10/26/07 at 10:11pm
Updated On: 9/5/08 at 10:11 PM