Page: 1

Carrie Underwood's Second Album CARNIVAL RIDE Released Today

Tom1071 Profile PhotoTom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I purchased it from iTunes first thing this morning. Actually, it made me late to work. I've gotten through 9 of the 13 tracks. So far, I really love it.

Updated On: 10/23/07 at 10:35 AM
folkyboy Profile Photofolkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i like it but not as much as her first one. i love the Dashboard Drummer, Hairbrush Singer song. that one is getting played out on my iPod right about now.

not loving her cover of "I Told You So"
Dolly_Levi Profile PhotoDolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"I Told You So," and old Randy Travis tune, right?
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Underwood's debut album "Some Hearts" recently bested Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" as the biggest-selling album from any "Idol" contestant.

I loved "Some Hearts" and my hopes are way high for the new release. Carrie is a powerhouse vocalist!
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
folkyboy Profile Photofolkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dolly, yes it's by Randy Travis. & while she sounds good singing it (she DOES have a powerhouse vocal), i still can't stop thinking of Randy Travis when she sings it
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is Vince Gill singing harmony vocals on that track, folky?
grnsmwhr Profile Photogrnsmwhr Profile Photo
grnsmwhr
Stand-by
Stand-by
I played it today, too much of the same sound. I was bored. I liked her last album much better.
You see, obsessions are very personal things, they come from deep inside us, where we are open and vulnerable, which is why I consider them sacred, not to be belittled....PalJoey