Page: 1

Support Senator Dodd on FISA Bill Hold

Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Support Senator Dodd on FISA Bill Hold#1
Posted: 10/22/07 at 3:38pm
If they did nothing illegal, why do they need immunity?
Sign for your support

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Support Senator Dodd on FISA Bill Hold#2
Posted: 10/22/07 at 3:40pm
You must go to the page to sign the following petition. Here it is.

The Military Commissions Act. Warrantless wiretapping. Shredding of Habeas Corpus. Torture. Extraordinary Rendition. Secret Prisons.

No more.

I have decided to place a "hold" on the latest FISA bill that would have included amnesty for telecommunications companies that enabled the President's assault on the Constitution by illegally providing personal information on their customers without judicial authorization.

I said that I would do everything I could to stop this bill from passing, and I have.

It's about delivering results -- and as I've said before, the FIRST thing I will do after being sworn into office is restore the Constitution. But we shouldn't have to wait until then to prevent the further erosion of our country's most treasured document. That's why I am stopping this bill today.

Indicate your support for my hold as well as your thoughts on this issue in the comment section below.

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

Updated On: 10/22/07 at 03:40 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Support Senator Dodd on FISA Bill Hold#2
Posted: 10/22/07 at 6:31pm
Bush has apparently agreed to tell congress why they need immunity--onlyy after congress has granted it.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.