Page: 1

Kelly Clarkson singing "Waiting for My Dearie"

CMoore Profile PhotoCMoore Profile Photo
CMoore
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
http://youtube.com/watch?v=29f5bkSdj6Y
She has such a gift, I wish she would take care of her voice, she could be amazing.
Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Eh. She's koo.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Absolutely lovely.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
CMoore Profile PhotoCMoore Profile Photo
CMoore
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
bump
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I loves me some Kelly Clarkson.
Cruel_Sandwich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She does have a beautiful voice.
mmajer
Understudy
Understudy
She sounds similiar to Rebecca Luker.
sweetestsiren Profile Photosweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I adore her. She sounds great in that video and has a lovely soprano, but she has such a thrilling belt that I'm glad she uses it. This is my favorite of her American Idol performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccvE0M4MCo
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes! her performance of "Stuff Like That There" was when I KNEW she would be the winner.
shameless Profile Photoshameless Profile Photo
shameless
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Am I crazy or was that not her singing in that first clip? Wasn't she the girl in the lighter dress?
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
In general, not a fan. But I remember absolutely LOVING her performance of Stuff Like That There. She sounded terrific and I loved the whole Rosemary Clooney vibe.
ClumsyDude15 Profile PhotoClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, that is her in the first clip.
I remember them showing a clip like that on Driven: Kelly Clarkson on VH1 like a million years ago.

We did Brigadoon at my school last year and all the ensemble girls flipped when they found that video on youtube.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I remember when she performed "Stuff" on AI and thinking, who is that girl and where did she come from? I had never noticed her before, but from that moment, I knew she had the "stuff". That was a fabulous performance that proved she was a star.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
soapguy17 Profile Photosoapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That was pretty awesome. I made me tempted to watch from Justin To Kelly for a minute, but I've been warned enough to stay away from it. No matter how much I wanna see Anika Noni Rose on screen I have to stay away from it.

*searches netflix anyway*
I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.
ClumsyDude15 Profile PhotoClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"That was pretty awesome. I made me tempted to watch from Justin To Kelly for a minute, but I've been warned enough to stay away from it. No matter how much I wanna see Anika Noni Rose on screen I have to stay away from it.

*searches netflix anyway* "

I went and saw that in theaters.
9 people in the entire theater.
I thought I was going to cry. The girl who played Kelly's friend, the blonde one, couldn't sing to save her life.
And Justin's friends were annoying.
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Whoever thought that the Justin & Kelly movie should be set on the beach must have hated Kelly. She's beautiful and a brilliant singer, but her thighs and butt do not look good in a swimsuit.
obsessedjb Profile Photoobsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow that was the first time I had ever seen that "Stuff Like That There" and she is amazing!
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
kelly, lick my balls you trailer trash ho'#18
Posted: 10/21/07 at 12:04am
i love her, god help me!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective