Page: 1

RICE: WHITE HOUSE HAS TOO MUCH POWER

JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
RICE: WHITE HOUSE HAS TOO MUCH POWER#1
Posted: 10/13/07 at 5:31pm
Just kidding....she was talking about the Kremlin, but the parallels can certainly be drawn.

"In any country, if you don't have countervailing institutions, the power of any one president is problematic for democratic development," Rice told reporters after meeting with human-rights activists.

"I think there is too much concentration of power in the Kremlin. I have told the Russians that. Everybody has doubts about the full independence of the judiciary. There are clearly questions about the independence of the electronic media and there are, I think, questions about the strength of the Duma," said Rice, referring to the Russian parliament."
Complete Story
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: RICE: WHITE HOUSE HAS TOO MUCH POWER#2
Posted: 10/13/07 at 5:32pm
Physician, heal thyself.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: RICE: WHITE HOUSE HAS TOO MUCH POWER#2
Posted: 10/13/07 at 6:34pm
and too much money.

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"