Page: 1

the breck girl was boning a skinny blonde while his mom, uh, i mean wife suffered through chemo!

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
for your up to the minute coverage of the the breck girl's affair coverage.
new york magazine
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That whore.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i know right? well, watch this and tell me you couldn't see it coming.
he feels pretty!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: the breck girl was boning a skinny blonde while his mom, uh, i mean wif

ok, clearly the man has no taste.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How much spray does that bitch have to use?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
she reminds me of someone...

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Am I the only one who thinks she kinda-sorta looks like Steven Tyler?
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm think more Anne Coulter.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ding ding ding!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ding ding ding!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ding ding ding!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

VoiceAnth22
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I can't BELIEVE you called her SKINNY!!

You are a body facist!!! a Fattie hater! A non-chub chaser!!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
she is skinny.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
OK papa. I'm watching the "pretty" link and laughing at my favorite candidate. Thanks a lot!

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"

Chevstriss
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I misread that as "suffered thru Cheno".

I was actually skimming thru the article looking for where ever the wife had been stuck at some really bad K. Cheno performance.
I'd fire you... if you weren't so g*dd*mn beautiful out there. - Blades of Glory blog