Page: 1

12 Mormon Missionaries, or to quote Jimmy Durante, "Everybody's gettin' into the act!"

WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So it has come to this:

On towleroad there is a promo film about a beefcake calendar for 2008 showcasing, you guessed it, 12 of the blandest, most hairless white boys you've ever seen, at least on a calendar. 12 Mormon missionaries in those black slacks and no shirts.

I mean, yes, they're good looking, but unless you have the hots for a flock of Explorer scouts, you're up the creek.

There is no edge.

But just who does the LDS church think is going to buy this? I say 12-14 year old Mormon girls and gayboys of any and all ages and persuasions.
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LINK please!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You could at least give us a link to the pics...

Cause, you know, you get a bunch of Mormon boys together and break out the....vanilla ice cream and, let me tell you, all HECK breaks loose!!!
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not to threadjack, but isn't there a lyric in an old Jerome Kern song that mentions a "Mormon lassie with a Norman chassis"?
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
touchmeinthemorning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I feel a burning in my bosom.
"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here's the link to their MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=168137410

which has a link to their website:
http://www.mormonsexposed.com

As Joseph Smith would have said if he'd known about this:
Oy Gevalt!